Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet you more people will "become" ok with dual qual if this happens.

Gee, yah think?

This is a huge part of the strategy, make 800+ pilots life hell, then start pitching the "dual qual will make it easier to build better pairings".

How long before every RGT class starts hearing the BS?

Brad Holt has lost the respect of virtually every pilot at ASA if this is the new norm.

His cost saving measures just got real expensive.

Detroit AND Atlanta?!
The hardest part is choosing which piece of heaven on earth you want to be based in.

I can't even tell you how pissed I'll be if this causes another round of displacements. It's time to walk. This place isn't worth it by any stretch of the imagination.

Don't let the door hit'ya in the @$$...Time for some of you big talkers to put your money where your mouth is...Either quit or shut your pie hole...

Gee, yah think?

This is a huge part of the strategy, make 800+ pilots life hell, then start pitching the "dual qual will make it easier to build better pairings".

How long before every RGT class starts hearing the BS?

Brad Holt has lost the respect of virtually every pilot at ASA if this is the new norm.

His cost saving measures just got real expensive.

Medeco, did Brad:

1. Decide to farm out "little airplane" flying based on cost?

2. Refuse to fly "little airplanes" because they are too "good" to fly them?

3. Decide to fly 50 on short legs?

4. Limit us to the number of 70/90 seaters we can fly?

Folks, the fact is there is plenty of blame to go around here....

ALPA is partially to blame for the fact that we have to compete for flying. ALPA is too blame for the fact that we can't replace these 50's for 70's/90's. Delta is responsible for the stage lengths and schedules.

PBS has nothing to do with this...The truth hurts...

PBS has nothing to do with this...The truth hurts...

I think the fact that we dove right into PBS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECTIVE PROTECTIONS has one hell of a lot to do with the situation.

-The smarmy sales job is over. People are starting to recognize the difference between what we were sold and what we actually signed on to. Make excuses if you like, people are gonna be very pissed once March rolls around. I don't think many people are buying you load anymore, Joe. We are smarter than you think.

Last edited:
I think the fact that we dove right into PBS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO EFFECTIVE PROTECTIONS has one hell of a lot to do with the situation.

-The smarmy sales job is over. People are starting to recognize the difference between what we were sold and what we actually signed on to.

How would the company built lines look with these pairings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back