• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Crew Lounge Thief

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My comment was not suggesting a ramp technician stole the laptop but that it was more likely a crewmember who committed the crime.

We had a captain fired from my legacy airline a few years ago after he was caught shoplifting while in uniform at the airport. This was pre-bankruptcy when they were still making great money. I'll believe anything these days.

I'll believe anything these days.

Me too. Growing up I used to idolize pilots, thinking they were such great individuals. Then I became one and saw firsthand what a bunch of misfits we really are.

Guys stealing headsets and selling then on ebay, smashing car windows, running around naked in hotels....and that was just on my last 4-day trip.

I have been a victim of theft at least 5 times in my personal life. House, garages, business, car, cargo trailers, bicycles. I had the pleasure of catching one following the act. If you feel brave enough to steal from me I suggest you consult your counterpart who had the pleasure of spending a few days under the care of the local medical center. Steal from me and I will be happy to show you how old rural America handles societal rejected dirtballs like a coward and gutless thief. The lowest and most useless form of living matter. Make my hands shake just writing about it.

I have been a victim of theft at least 5 times in my personal life. House, garages, business, car, cargo trailers, bicycles. I had the pleasure of catching one following the act. If you feel brave enough to steal from me I suggest you consult your counterpart who had the pleasure of spending a few days under the care of the local medical center. Steal from me and I will be happy to show you how old rural America handles societal rejected dirtballs like a coward and gutless thief. The lowest and most useless form of living matter. Make my hands shake just writing about it.

I guess that involves removing the perp's hand with a sharp object?

I haven't seen an intern in years... I guess we just don't rate anymore.

Additionally-Have you thought this through? Interns are usually from Embry-Riddle... Have you any idea what they would do when left to their own devices for a period of time in some bagroom?

-They would have to hose the place down-twice!

...........................Whatever keeps them off the F/A's.

Latest resources

Back