ASA Crew Lounge Thief

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ha ha! you looked at my posting history?! :laugh::laugh:

i feel flattered, but to look that up indicates that you have too much time on your hands! how old are you? 24? quit posting here so much and take care of your acne junior.

anyway, do you know what they say about arguing with a fool? you start to look like a fool if you argue too much with one. well, I admit I am starting to look like one since I have been arguing with you, the fool extraordinaire. so, I am finished. go ahead, stroke your fragile ego all you want. you need all the self-esteem you can get.

Yep-down below the aviatar is a counter. You are already up from 4 to about 15 (since freaking 2004!) Come on junior! I hope you keep up your colorful attempts at posting-it is great to have someone to play with! Messing with the General has become so old hat. I need a new "special person" to play with-and you sure are looking "special" of late!

-You sure are fun to screw with-even if you are too much of a dumbass to know what the hell a post-counter is (or a Marxist, for that matter!)

P.S.- I can see that I am beginning to have a positive effect. You have actually managed to hit the "Shift" key about 4 times in this post alone. You have started to capitalize "I" more often. If you got that whole tricky part about starting each sentence with a captial letter, your mommy and I would be oh so proud!

Die Thread................die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe the market is ripe for "Kentucky Fried Chicken Lojack"! Place a bucket in the crew room Fridge and log in fo da location in record time. I bet it would walk off muy pronto. Nobody be doin nutin when the POS is caught redhanded. Dat be rasiccst.
Nice,
All you gonna catch wif dat bait is some hungry F/O who was just a fight instructor 3 weeks ago!
PBR

Latest resources

Back