ASA Crew Lounge Thief

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
(white guy here)

FWIW, I knew a couple of white kids who were nothing but trouble. Both have shanked individuals in the face on several occasions and both have bee nthrough the system. One is doing a very long bid for cutting the face of a 14 yr old. Mangled his face over an asociation with another kid to send a message.

where in the farg did you get that? I don't know the color of crj567's skin nor do I care. he/she made an obviously racist comment. so, I said "racist". that's all.

?
obviously you have no clue what "racist" actually means. It's ok though. Most people don't.

Now, bigoted, prejudiced, stupid....... differen't story all together and probably guilty, even if he was trying to make a joke. Which by the way was pretty funny, I thought.

Folks, its more about ones class NOT color.

I think we can all agree that a thug mentality is what contributes to the shank factor, not your color or ethnicity.

If you happen to be of the thug variety, then you WILL be judged as a potential shanker. It's very pu$$y to do so, but that's how these derlicts liketo handle things. What ever happened to the good old fisticuffs?

whoa....talk about getting off track

that explains sooooo much about your rush to judgement.

That explains nothing but your rush to judgment.

obviously you have no clue what "racist" actually means. It's ok though. Most people don't.

Now, bigoted, prejudiced, stupid....... differen't story all together and probably guilty, even if he was trying to make a joke. Which by the way was pretty funny, I thought.

Talk about prejudicial. I know very well the meaning of racism. You have no idea who I am. Your misplaced arrogance is what is really funny.

To which black men are you referring? I'm a black man that doesn't address other black men with the N word. Did you have a point or something?

-Point is-you are a jackass with a corncob in your butt!!!!

-OHH, that's so RACIST-I wrote the word "corncob!"
-I even dropped the J-Bomb and the B-word!

-Oh no I didn't!!

-Go find something to hide under until all the "offensive things" go away! -

What a child....

P.S.- If you can't find better Spanish wit than that, maybe Hugo Chavez could help you out-I hear he speaks a little Espanol.... I 'll bet you could join the throngs of Americans beating down the gates of the Venezuelan immigration offices-better get in on the "ground floor" while you can!

-If you hate this country so much, go away!
-Go have yourself a sip of the "black water of Imperialsim" on some foreign shore.

-We are doing just fine-all us greedy-bastard imperialists....I think I will go and have myself a coke and a smile-at your expense.

Last edited:
isnt it possible to gps your laptops?

wouldnt it be funnny to track down YOUR laptop from another crew member. :eek:

Latest resources

Back