ASA callback rumors

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

n8avi8

I'm sitting here after another fun day as teller waiting real patiently for the call to come back. I was wondering if anyone has heard any rumors?
Thanks.

I'm sitting here after another fun day as teller waiting real patiently for the call to come back. I was wondering if anyone has heard any rumors?
Thanks.

The only rumor I have heard is about MORE furloughs in the fall.... Not good times!

All regionals are just contract jobs anyway....things will look up in the future... dont take it personal, it happens. Its all just temp work anyway

I keep hearing the rumor of more furloughs, but nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. Let's just hope we can make it through this summer without being last everyday in performance.

Thanks.

Scott was in the lounge yesterday and reiterated his email from a few weeks ago, make your money now because there will be a large drop in block hours come fall. So, no, no rumors about callbacks...

They are just gonna sturggle through the summer with minimum staffing and take a hit on the dept-0 and A-14 numbers instead of calling back guys for 2 months only to have to furlough again come fall.....

If company is able to squeeze in with PBS there will probably be even less chance of callbacks.

Latest resources

Back