• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA Bad news is out.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By my calculations that puts 890 and 891 at the bottom of each left seat list. Of course that means there will be a vacancy award on the 700, it'll be interesting to see if that goes junior or senior.

I got it right about 900, many as you mentioned are on the 700.

What kind of industry have we turned into when we're wishing furloughs on someone else?

Oh? So you'd take a furlough and think, "I'm glad it was me instead of him." Nobody else is paying my bills and feeding my family. I'd wish anything on someone else if spared my family the pain of that.

ASA and SkyWest are 2 different airlines run by different management groups. SkyWest Airlines DID NOT want to take the 2 for 1 deal for more 900's. Brad Holt and ASA took that risk in hopes of finding additional flying. Sure, Inc has a ton of say about things, but when it comes down to signing the 2 for 1 deal, it's the CEO's call.

ASA and SkyWest are 2 different airlines run by different management groups. SkyWest Airlines DID NOT want to take the 2 for 1 deal for more 900's. Brad Holt and ASA took that risk in hopes of finding additional flying. Sure, Inc has a ton of say about things, but when it comes down to signing the 2 for 1 deal, it's the CEO's call.[/QUOT

I could be wrong, but I don't buy that. I don't think Brad takes a dump without getting Skywest Inc, approval.

ASA and SkyWest are 2 different airlines run by different management groups. SkyWest Airlines DID NOT want to take the 2 for 1 deal for more 900's. Brad Holt and ASA took that risk in hopes of finding additional flying. Sure, Inc has a ton of say about things, but when it comes down to signing the 2 for 1 deal, it's the CEO's call.[/QUOT

I could be wrong, but I don't buy that. I don't think Brad takes a dump without getting Skywest Inc, approval.

I agree with you VIBS. If it didn't matter, Jerry wouldn't have been on my JA wouldn't have been on my airplane too long ago. Brad's the figure head, JA runs the show. I'm not hatin' on BH, because frankly, I think he's trying to make chicken salad out of chicken ****. Let's face it, Delta is the one at the helm here, and ASA is at the whim of SkyWest INC.

Latest resources

Back