• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA April Schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While they are building skds for a position all trips appear in skd plus. It won't remain open time.

This month 10 days off after AQP.15 total. Next month 20 days straight with 7 days vaca, 22 total. I'm sold.

Mad that they're late, but happy with the result. I got exactly what I wanted and more than I expected (compared to line bidding). If anybody tried to re-sell me the old method of bidding, I'd call them crazy and send them away.

For our studio audience, would you mind sharing which seat or perhaps what percentile you are bidding?

Oh yea almost forgot, it's 5:25 am on a Tuesday and we've already cnx 3 flights for no crew, it's *************************g TUESDAY MGMT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get too excited, those were the return flights of 3 out of yesterday's 6 cancels.

Mad that they're late, but happy with the result. I got exactly what I wanted and more than I expected (compared to line bidding). If anybody tried to re-sell me the old method of bidding, I'd call them crazy and send them away.

Same here, but I bid in the top 20% of my position. I still wonder how the bottom 20% of line holders are liking it.

Same here, but I bid in the top 20% of my position. I still wonder how the bottom 20% of line holders are liking it.

Bottom 25% here. I'm happy with mine. I bid for what I know I can hold. 20 more credit hours than this month with one less number of days off.

Latest resources

Back