• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA April Schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not complaining, I'm just letting ya know what's happening below ya: I had lines the last two months, but barely held on. I'll be back on reserve in April, and not by choice. I'm cheering for anyone with their applications in with a major!

This month 10 days off after AQP.15 total. Next month 20 days straight with 7 days vaca, 22 total. I'm sold.

Only 10 days off? Did you volunteer to train on a day off or can they just do that to you?

He said 15 total. 10 of them being after aqp. 11 days off is the minimum.... Uppity much?

Uppity much? What does that mean? Anyways, my questions still stands. Which brings up another question. Your recurrent AQP is 5 days?

Last edited:
Uppity much? What does that mean? Anyways, my questions still stands. Which brings up another question. Your recurrent AQP is 5 days?

He clearly said he had 15 days off, not 10...go back and read it again.

AQP is 4 days once a year.

Our AQP at XJT will be 4 days long. 2 days of ground and 2 sims as it was explained to me during my loft last week. With their PBS it seems the ASA guys are getting more days off than we are at XJT, the number 1 line in ORD was 14 days off, just making an observation here.....

Bottom 20% and got what I wanted

That's not surprising. I did better than I did with line bidding when it comes to getting the sorts of trips I want. The main issue I see is the construction of pairings with an out of control amount of scheduled reduced rest.

That's not surprising. I did better than I did with line bidding when it comes to getting the sorts of trips I want. The main issue I see is the construction of pairings with an out of control amount of scheduled reduced rest.

All my April overnights are above 10hrs

Our AQP at XJT will be 4 days long. 2 days of ground and 2 sims as it was explained to me during my loft last week. With their PBS it seems the ASA guys are getting more days off than we are at XJT, the number 1 line in ORD was 14 days off, just making an observation here.....

It's the pairings, not the lines.

Weak pairings result in few days off whether PBS built the lines or people did.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back