ASA April Schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Freebrd

hmmm supposed to out today at 5pm, what excuse will they post for a delay this time, I say the delay excuse will be that Popozio was canned causing others to be overloaded, but hey, THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!

hmmm supposed to out today at 5pm, what excuse will they post for a delay this time, I say the delay excuse will be that Popozio was canned causing others to be overloaded, but hey, THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO!

What kind of medication are you supposed to be taking... Or did your wig eventually weave itself into your brain?

Last edited:
Lol well I can't afford my meds cause I pay too much for health insurance and my pay has been cut due to these low value pairings, but hey, thanks for being concerned, and Thanks For All You Do!

This time the server crashed right when they started running the awards.
Oops, thorry! Thankth for all you do!

Well shoot me in the hand and call me Wyclef Jean. You called it.

:rolleyes: told ya, lame ass excuse, Capt out here in the screw room bot FO later 2nite, I mean c'mon, been almost 2 weeks and they can't get it done :rolleyes:

I love how they wait until 5mins before the awards are scheduled to come out to notify us of this "server crash". Why not send out a memo when it happens telling us there might be a delay?

Latest resources

Back