• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA April Schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FO 200 awards still not out. Seriously, what the bloody hell?

Don't worry, I enjoy waiting till the end of the month to find out what my sh&t sandwich schedule will consist of for next month....after all, it's not like I would need to make any plans :/

He must be full of it cause I don't see anything either on Flica or even April open times.

Actually I saw it on Skedplus and not FLICA. So no, not full of it. My guess now (and I hope this is the case) is that hopefully the reason there's so much open time on the ATL CR2 is because you guys haven't gotten your awards yet. The entire month of April was blue from trips. Had to be 200+ pairings.

Yea it crashed firefox when I tried opening the CR2 FO open time there was so much of it, still cannot believe your line aren't out. You all better be calling your FO reps and putting the pressure on them, every month they aren't out by the agreed upon deadline and ALPA does nothing.

Oh yea almost forgot, it's 5:25 am on a Tuesday and we've already cnx 3 flights for no crew, it's *************************g TUESDAY MGMT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea almost forgot, it's 5:25 am on a Tuesday and we've already cnx 3 flights for no crew, it's *************************g TUESDAY MGMT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOL'd at this statement. Then i cried at the how sad this is.

Latest resources

Back