• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ASA April Schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In the grand scheme of things a few hours to a day late on the awards isn't the end of the world but it typifies the cluster*bleep* that ASA has become/reverted back to.

We have to have out bids in to the exact second of due date/time, but they can put stuff out whenever they feel like it.
Not that anything in life is fair, but this is getting to be the common for the company. Ridiculous.

I miss the days of being able to plan my life for the next month six days ago. Will PBS ever have our lines out by then or will it always be on the 21st or in this case who knows when.

I miss the days of being able to plan my life for the next month six days ago. Will PBS ever have our lines out by then or will it always be on the 21st or in this case who knows when.

PBS will have finals out by the 20th of the month in the future, earlier than the old way.

With PBS they can't award lines immediately because there are no lines. As soon as bidding closes they start building schedules from the pairings in seniority order. That's why it takes longer, because they build schedules from scratch with pairings rather than award lines that are already built.

It takes a few more day to get an idea of what our month will be like than before, but the final is five days earlier, including the first three days of the month.

PS; PBS just built my 7 day vacation to 20 straight days off for APR.

PBS will have finals out by the 20th of the month in the future, earlier than the old way.

With PBS they can't award lines immediately because there are no lines. As soon as bidding closes they start building schedules from the pairings in seniority order. That's why it takes longer, because they build schedules from scratch with pairings rather than award lines that are already built.

It takes a few more day to get an idea of what our month will be like than before, but the final is five days earlier, including the first three days of the month.

Thanks, I've been wondering for a while now why I couldn't see a preview of my schedule sooner and now I know.

PBS turned my 7 days vac this month into 16. Would have been more but AQP was in there. Next month, I got 15 days off with a nice 7 day break in the middle without vac. On line bidding, I only averaged about 12 days off/mo.
No complaints here!!!

ASA April Schedule Awards

Haven't seen this many reduced rest layovers (8:30 on average) since I did naps.

What on earth?

ASA is now a hazard to the public to fly on.

Latest resources

Back