• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AS Recalls?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hopefully the pilots will throw you in a briar patch for picking up open time while others collect unemployment. I think old Tom had it right.

Hopefully the pilots will throw you in a briar patch for picking up open time while others collect unemployment. I think old Tom had it right.

What I think TK was saying is that it'd be a great thing to pick up those trips. Something along the lines of "Hawaii overnight AND premium pay? What's not to love?"

Except of course you'd be making premium pay off of someone who is unemployed.

They are running some (5) different options. One option has no recalls. The others have farious amounts coming out. As of right now they don't have enough ETOPS pilots to cover April. So, if they are going to need April coved it is going to have to be soon. The recalled pilots can have the choice of domicile of ANC or ANC. Can't say my source but that is the deal as of now. PM if you want more.

So what's the option with no recalls? Why do I have a feeling that that is the option that involves a SEA ETOPS base with Super Reserves...and the one we are going to end up with?

Kick off the New Year with a Premium Trip LAX and SEA Maui layover with premium pay ... both seats. Throw me in that briar patch! Please check open time on January 1 and 2. Month-to-month transition has been a challenge ... thanks/tom
You guys getting tired of workin' yourselves to death flying open time yet? I'd like my job back please......

Typical.
What it should have said was: "Hey A$$holes. We can't keep your fellow pilots on the street unless you keep working overtime. Premium Pay will be 30 pieces of silver per leg. The album in the Crew Resource Center will be kept closed and on a bookshelf or behind a computer at all times so you won't have to look at the families you are screwing."

Last edited:
Union and company are talking on monday tues and wednessday to try to hammer out a deal for the base in base thing. Bid will come out on the 12th. This from the sea assistant base chief 3 days ago. If they can't make base in base thing work then he said pdx could be their answer.

Latest resources

Back