• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AS Recalls?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know. I have heard various rumors from 25-35, but nothing consistant or firm. 30ish seems pretty common.

There may be vacancies on this next bid, but vacancies don't equal recalls due to LOAs, so we may have to wait and see until this next bid closes.

I just got word that the PDX bid will be out by Monday.

40 crews.

There will be recalls. No word on how many.

On a side note...I am pretty sure there will be a reduction out of SEA. Maybe not as many as the PDX base, but SEA will be reduced. Just my opinion, nothing from the rumor mill.

Cool so If I get PDX on the next bid, I will go to ANC for 2 months, then PDX. I will go through all the ETOPS training and arctic checkout ( the arctic eagles think we don't know how to fly up north even though I fly through Juneau all the time ) all for just 2 months or less up there. Can't wait !

Cool so If I get PDX on the next bid, I will go to ANC for 2 months, then PDX. I will go through all the ETOPS training and arctic checkout ( the arctic eagles think we don't know how to fly up north even though I fly through Juneau all the time ) all for just 2 months or less up there. Can't wait !

Consider it an adventure. On the other hand, PDX will be an ETOPS base, so that training is not completely lost.

Latest resources

Back