Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Are you sure things aren't bad at NJ too?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flying is down, but not as much as NJI.

No talk of the "F" yet.

However this is a business. I expect the next 5 months will tell the tale for us.

The "campus" has been slowed. Aircraft are being pushed back. Not a real shock here.

Netjets Sales arranges for potential owners to fly a trip, sometimes several, in order to experience the aircraft and the services offered. They are usually operated under Part 135. Would YOU buy a car without taking a test drive?

250 from the bottom and not worried.

I've ridden three other companies almost into the ground. I jumped before the death blow came. I know what the signs are and they aren't here yet.

How does a demo flight work?

They do the "power point presentation", they educate the perspective owner on the aircraft's range, performance, baggage capacity, costs and all that stuff. We take them from point A to point B, smile a lot, and answer any questions they might have....just a regular flight for us

I've been putting in some longs hours on the XL lately. No ferry legs today which is great!

Very busy week on the G200.... New campus ramping up sooner than later... Oldest girl in the fleet, and boy did she look great... New Leather, Carpet, etc...

Also flew great...

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/37449979.html

Don't know what to make of this. Fast forward to 1:43. This guy Brian Foley is from a reputable company and claims to have heard that NJ is possibly close to announcing 300 layoffs. WTF?

Seriously dude...why are you perpetuating this? I know who you are and I know you are worried but come on man. He probably got the "info" from reading the garbage on here. And why would he know...and we would not?

Seriously...I think all NJA pilots need to take a step back and put the crackpipe down for a bit. We are digging ourselves a hole..and I ashamed to have taken part in it. No more...

Seriously dude...why are you perpetuating this? I know who you are and I know you are worried but come on man. He probably got the "info" from reading the garbage on here. And why would he know...and we would not?

Seriously...I think all NJA pilots need to take a step back and put the crackpipe down for a bit. We are digging ourselves a hole..and I ashamed to have taken part in it. No more...

I don't mean or intend to perpetuate anything. Just worried about my job and my ability to support my family and looking for answers. How about trying to understand that before jumping down somebodies throat for posting something that was already available information that someone else was likely to post anyway. Also it pertained to the original post.

These days it's getting hard to tell who's hitting the crack pipe harder. The people that are worried or the ones that aren't worried at all.

And I don't care if you know who I am, makes no difference to me so what was the purpose in mentioning that?

Latest resources

Back