Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Are you sure things aren't bad at NJ too?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The worst of the worst: AirChef in ISP. When possible, I order around AirChef locations because they're so bad. They got replaced in PBI, thank goodness!

I don't wish layoffs on you or anyone but, I don't see how your current model can survive in this market....

Thats because you don't understand our business. There is a reason why Netjets has over 800 planes worldwide. You will have to watch and wait with the rest of us. Are furloughs possible? Sure, we work in aviation, apparently its the only constant.

:beer:

Last edited:
I'm sorry but, I'm gonna have to agree here. I'm absolutely sick of you NJ guys in the FBO's. I know it's not all of you but, a good majority (sorry). The vanity and attitude amongst you is getting old. I don't wish layoffs on you or anyone but, I don't see how your current model can survive in this market. Too many of you sitting in FBO's all day all over the country. Last week I hit 4-5 FBO's in one day and there were at least 4 crews at each one sitting standby--AND complaining about crew meals. Be appreciative not arrogant. The candle that shines the brightest....
Nice work Art...first you piss off the over 65 crowd and now your"absolutely sick of us NJ guys". You must be a joy to fly with.

Cheers to you getting torched on the top two threads of the day..Atta boy George! Hope your job is as secure as all the 65 year old aviators ruining your life.:rolleyes:
(I'm only 35, so don't lump me in your hatred of old people)

I'm sorry but, I'm gonna have to agree here. I'm absolutely sick of you NJ guys in the FBO's. Last week I hit 4-5 FBO's in one day and there were at least 4 crews at each one sitting standby--AND complaining about crew meals. Be appreciative not arrogant. The candle that shines the brightest....

Art, sorry about some of our NJA guys with a vain attitude, but we are trained from day one that we are the best. Although pride is a bit of a sin and to much of it is obnoxious, a little bit is healthy.

And...if all we have to complain about is the crew food, then things must be going pretty well.

Latest resources

Back