• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone heard from NWA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Started phone interviews today. Interviews start on the 11th and 12th. First off the street class october 8 and 22.

How are we supposed to send referals if we can't log in after we submit the app? I didn't have my referals' email when I filled out the first profile. I got the email app and filled it out. Now I can't get into either one. My insider got the info about recommending candidates and sent it to me. It says that candidates can go through NWA.com to send the reguest to them.. HOW? If you didn't put your reference on the initial profile are you just SOL or what? There has to be another way.
I just looked at the job posting and can log into the profile and see the current info but there is no longer a space for referrals like on the original. What gives? anyone from NWA here please chime in.

Thanks

Hi!

thesource:
Exactly my problem.

Help, anyone???

cliff
YIP

PS-Make a great day for yourself!

Is there any way to tell whether I've completed the "emailed app"? I started this process at the end of July and after reading this thread can't recall if I: a.) received the email app and just completed it automatically like every other app, or b.) it was obliterated like every other b.s. email in my spam container.
The status of my app indicates under review and I was able to input a sponsor, however, I am concerned that i missed the "emailed app". It sounds like a few are in the same boat, any solutions?

Heyas guys,

Rumor is coming down the pike that NWA is going to park ALL of the DC-9-30s in the very near future, so make sure you do your due dilligence before you leap.

Make sure you can stand working at Compass for an extended period of time if you are considering NWA.

Nu

Heyas guys,

Rumor is coming down the pike that NWA is going to park ALL of the DC-9-30s in the very near future, so make sure you do your due dilligence before you leap.

Make sure you can stand working at Compass for an extended period of time if you are considering NWA.

Nu

Nu

Stop spreading BS rumors.

Is there any way to tell whether I've completed the "emailed app"? I started this process at the end of July and after reading this thread can't recall if I: a.) received the email app and just completed it automatically like every other app, or b.) it was obliterated like every other b.s. email in my spam container.
The status of my app indicates under review and I was able to input a sponsor, however, I am concerned that i missed the "emailed app". It sounds like a few are in the same boat, any solutions?

All,
Figured it out... I'm sitting at 500 multi so don't meet the mins. Problem is I can't fix it even with >1000 hrs in the F-16 so I guess I'm SOL...Later

Last edited:
Heyas guys,

Nu

Whoa! I think you're getting bad gouge. The corp can't gross $12B without the DC-9 fleet...and the RJ's on order can't cover it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back