• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone getting jr. manned at ASA today?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah staffing all the sudden seems to be a big problem at ASA. They are extremely short on the 700 CA side. I guess we shouldn't have furloughed and should have upgraded more.

I hear the FO's are short staffed also. seems like it's going to be a busy few months.

Yeah staffing all the sudden seems to be a big problem at ASA. They are extremely short on the 700 CA side. I guess we shouldn't have furloughed and should have upgraded more.

Don't worry. You'll be good on the 700/900 when they move those 35 or so guys from the 200 ever to you. Now as for staffing on the 200.........

Don't worry. You'll be good on the 700/900 when they move those 35 or so guys from the 200 ever to you. Now as for staffing on the 200.........

Yeah, and to think that these shortages are before everybody moves over.

Either there's a major 200 cut coming that they haven't announced yet, or it's going to be a crazy summer.

Having SH in recurrent ground school it seems that we might be taking another 2 for 1 on getting more -900's and dumping more -200's.

Scheduler told me they are running low on CRJ-200 FOs bigtime. Can't wait till the rest of the 700 award holders move over.

Yes, 19 or so 900's with the 2 for 1 deal should be coming soon......

Where on earth are they going to find the airplanes from? 13 from Comair and 6 from Mesaba? They can't add any more 900s.

The 2 for 1 deal is an absolutely horrible deal for everybody involved except Delta. I can't see why ASA/Skywest would continue to fall for it.

Latest resources

Back