• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone getting jr. manned at ASA today?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's all about the Clermont Lounge! Unless, watching naked grandmothers with meth mouth and tats on their asses, or a giant black chick with a blonde wig crush a beer can between her boobs, isn't your thing.

It's all about the Clermont Lounge! Unless, watching naked grandmothers with meth mouth and tats on their asses, or a giant black chick with a blonde wig crush a beer can between her boobs, isn't your thing.

Grannys Gone Wild! You can get your copy for $9.99.

What do you call a Unicorn tattoo on a 90 year old stripper?

A one horned giraffe!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

79% N1

Dude what happened to you. Where's the bleak outlook on everythinge, the doom and gloom? Not gonna lie, it's nice to see you actually have a little faith in your company!

So glad we furloughed.....Now COMA'S are being retracted. We never needed to furlough in the first place. Just got extended on Sat. as well. I can't even remember the last time that happened. Let's get our people back in the cockpit.

Trojan

So glad we furloughed.....Now COMA'S are being retracted. We never needed to furlough in the first place. Just got extended on Sat. as well. I can't even remember the last time that happened. Let's get our people back in the cockpit.

Trojan

Not gonna happen. When line values go back up to 80-90 AND reserves are flown over block AND regular line holders start getting extended, then they'll call the furloughs back. Getting extended during IROPs has zero play into getting the furloughs back.

Not gonna happen. When line values go back up to 80-90 AND reserves are flown over block AND regular line holders start getting extended, then they'll call the furloughs back. Getting extended during IROPs has zero play into getting the furloughs back.

Ya unfortunatly that is probably correct. I would have thought though that, increasing block hours would be the first step instead of ending COMA's. Mabye they will be doing both for summer. I'm sure they don't want a repeat of summer 07(or was it 06?). I'm afraid that come September/October they will be back to COMA's and 70-75 hour lines.....

Latest resources

Back