Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Long Live the Tread!!

How's everyone doing? F9Recrutier...what's the word on interviews and classes for October.

Thanks

No hard news, but since their timeline is fairly aggressive I'd say interviews etc should be happening soon. It sounds like some issues in our current negotiations need to be revisited as well, so that may affect how potential new hires view the new airline.

Highering happens in waves at F9. There's a lull now, so expect a surge around Chirstmas. That's my predication, and so far I've been on target (wheather good or lucky).

more predications:

You'll see little change in the pilot culture and will continue to be positive regarding our new feeder airline.

Contract negociations won't wrap up for about two more years with little changed.

Hiring balloon in mid to late 2007 as a result of the increased revenue and strategic expansion of F9 (locally, domestically and internationally).

How's everyone doing? F9Recrutier...what's the word on interviews and classes for October.

Thanks

It's been a while since I posted and sorry for not being able to give updates. The class schedule has been ammended. The next class will begin October 24 followed by a December 4 class. The numbers haven't changed. We are still looking to add 56 pilots between now and May '07. We will begin interviewing again in October for classes in January. Expect two interview sessions per month beginning again in October.

I want to wish all of you the best in your pursuit of a position at Frontier. It is a great company with the best pilot group in the industry (maybe I'm a bit biased, but I believe that with all my heart.) This will be my last posting for Frontier as I have accepted the Human Resource Director position with Lynx Aviation.

There have been questions regarding the posting for positions for Lynx and the Q400's. I need to put a system in place for collecting applications and will be working with the new DO and Chief Pilot to determine minimums, interview process, etc. I imagine everything will be in place in October and I'll be posting under a new user name once things are determined.

Again, best wishes to all Frontier candidates. To the pilot group at Frontier, I will miss working with you. I am grateful for the opportunity to work with the bast and am thankful for all of your collaboration in the hiring process.

Gary

Gary,

We'll miss you! You've done a great job. Thank you.

Crashpad,

I've a little information so let me give my .02 about these predictions.

"You'll see little change in the pilot culture and will continue to be positive regarding our new feeder airline."

The pilot culture is a reflection of the management culture which has taken a huge turn for the worse. This attempt by management to circumvent our CBA won't be forgotten anytime soon, and the battle is just beginning. This isn't about "our new feeder airline." It is about the ability to whipsaw our pilot group with a non-union operation controlled by the same company who controlls us.

Even if our current management was all hearts and flowers, tomorrow we could be bought by J.O. of Mesa fame, and all J.P.'s promices of intent wouldn't mean a thing.

"Contract negociations won't wrap up for about two more years with little changed. "

We are close now with just a couple of things remaining - like scope. If we are still at it in two years there WILL be a mediator in the room, and it won't be friendly.

Latest resources

Back