• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone get a call from Frontier

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I look forward to it guys. IOE now begins on the 5th of July. So, a nice little break...I sure can use it. ;-) Shrek, when you get on we'll definitely celebrate.

Stratus

stratus72 said:
I look forward to it guys. IOE now begins on the 5th of July. So, a nice little break...I sure can use it. ;-) Shrek, when you get on we'll definitely celebrate.

Stratus

Stratus,

Enjoy the break and congratulations! I'm proud of you, and glad you are on board.

F9Recruiter,

Thanks! It's defintiely a dream come true. I appreciate all of your help. I think I'll go fishing today. Ah, to have a little free time. ;-)

Stratus

F9 Recruiter, do you know if the October class been filled yet? It's been kind of quiet around here lately, no posts since June 28th. By the way, appreciate all the help. I've have had great flights so far, great crews, great overnights. In many cases (on overnights), we've done activities (meals, touring) AS A CREW, which is way more fun than touring the town by yourself.

October class...

I know that you were asking F9recruiter...but he's kinda busy right now...:) anyhow, I understand that there will be two classes in October, the 9th and the 27th...the 9th is full and the 27th class has yet to fill up...the last round of interviews yielded 4 prospects...so expect interviews to come in september for the second october class and the november class. Just passin on the info! later

cs

Latest resources

Back