• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody Get A Interview With less than 200 multi

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
try to get on Part time with an airline in a non flying capacity. some Airlines have internal pilot programs...

You speak of great wisdom. I know the only people getting called by ASA without a rec from inside are flying 121 currently. There are a lot of chicks with the ink still wet on their tickets running around at the regionals. Can you spell Delta Connection Acad.?

Not to burst your bubble

Hey Nick,

I interview Tues. 8/10 with ASA and no 121 exp. Last time I looked I had one of those thingies hanging between my legs. :) Oh yeah, nobody walked mine in either.

So I guess I am lucky!!!

Originally Posted by I Hate Freight
Be prepared to be called a sexist by the left-wing politically correct crowd around here.
At the risk...I was wondering why I never saw a "freight chick pilot" calender? Wazzup wit dat?

There are definitely opportunities out there with under 200 multi. In the last couple months I saw one instructor I work with go to Chicago Express with 1400TT and 130 multi, then onto Air Wisconsin less than 5 months later... a second guy with 1900TT and 130 multi went to Chataqua after turning down an offer at Mesa and skipping interviews with Air Wisconsin and Chicago Express. These guys both had a lot of dual given and a ton of actual... multi isn't the only number in the world.

cale

Oh, but of course!

I have been doing interview preps for YV (Mesa) quite some time and the lowest I have seen interviewed had 270 TT with 16 hours multi. Of course he went to the MAPD program, and he actually got the job. He actually had his self together pretty good, I guess time on the line will tell, huh?

Latest resources

Back