Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

fulcrum

stranger to the ground
Hi Guys , just wondering is it possible to get interviews with less than 200 hrs multi , with total time of 1400. if so which regionals should i try ?
thanks
Fulcrum

fulcrum said:
Hi Guys , just wondering is it possible to get interviews with less than 200 hrs multi , with total time of 1400. if so which regionals should i try ?
thanks
Fulcrum
Yes. Comair. 1300TT and 130 multi though DCA.

fulcrum said:
thanks
Fulcrum
Some are hiring below 200 multi. Many of these hired pilots are from bridge programs. Perhaps try American Eagle, Piedmont, Expressjet, Skyway, or the smaller turboprop operators (Corporate, Colgan, Commutair, etc).

Good luck to ya on getting interviews; I know how hard that multi can be to come by sometimes....

Any chance with 2000 tt and only 75 multi? At this point do I just need to break out a credit card and go in debt for the 200 multi?

RJP said:
Any chance with 2000 tt and only 75 multi? At this point do I just need to break out a credit card and go in debt for the 200 multi?
Don't buy it. Earn it.

IHF

I went to Alaska with 1150 and 45 hours of multi and got a job flying a 1900. I flew there for about 8 months and moved back and got a job at a regional. It is a way to build multi turbine.

RJP- buy the time, or better yet split it with another MEI. Then apply to numerous companies that only require 100 hours of multi, like Mesaba.

Latest resources

Back