• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody Get A Interview With less than 200 multi

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am selling concrete umbrellas. Pm me for details.

jrav8tor said:
Hey Nick,

I interview Tues. 8/10 with ASA and no 121 exp. Last time I looked I had one of those thingies hanging between my legs. :) Oh yeah, nobody walked mine in either.

So I guess I am lucky!!!
Let us know how the interview goes. Actually getting the job is the hard part. Good luck.

acaTerry said:
I have been doing interview preps for YV (Mesa) quite some time and the lowest I have seen interviewed had 270 TT with 16 hours multi. Of course he went to the MAPD program, and he actually got the job. He actually had his self together pretty good, I guess time on the line will tell, huh?

MAPD? Mayberry Police Department? What's he flying with 270tt and 16 multi? And does he get more than one bullet for his gun?

jrav8tor said:
Hey Nick,

I interview Tues. 8/10 with ASA and no 121 exp. Last time I looked I had one of those thingies hanging between my legs. :) Oh yeah, nobody walked mine in either.

So I guess I am lucky!!!

So how did the interview go? How many of you made it on to the second day and who did the hr interview? You can't run your mouth like that and then not tell us how it went.

Hey nick and dogg,

The interview experience was professional and a great experience! The sim was wild! That glass stuff is sweeeeett!! Had Mr. Zimmerman for that part, super nice guy with a great attitude about flying!

4 of us showed up for the sim, 3 made it to phase 2. Phase 2 was good too. Met Capt. Skogland (spelling?) and Capt. Lanktree. Both very nice people and Capt. Lanktree was cracking jokes about ASA. Pretty funny guy!

I personally thought the interview was a professional experience. I felt I did well and will keep you updated once I get the letter!

Take care,

JR

jrav8tor said:
Had Mr. Zimmerman for that part, super nice guy with a great attitude about flying!
Met Capt. Skogland (spelling?) and Capt. Lanktree. Both very nice people and

Wow, talk about your "All-Name" Team!

jrav8tor said:
RJP, what do you mean by that?

Ever heard of the "All-Madden" Team? The names you put out are not Smith and Jones. It was a dumb one-liner.

Latest resources

Back