Anybody Get A Interview With less than 200 multi

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sure, no problem

I'm pretty sure Burger King, McDonalds, and the local 7-11 would give you an interview.

fulcrum said:
Hi Guys , just wondering is it possible to get interviews with less than 200 hrs multi , with total time of 1400. if so which regionals should i try ?
thanks
Fulcrum

Try Eagle or Mesa

You can slide into eagle with less than 200 if you went to one of the aviation colleges. If you're interested in eagle call over there and see what they say. 817.963.1144 Mesa doesn't require 200 me and they are hiring non-stop. Maybe check out AirPac.

LOL, Another aviation Whore. Go break out the credit card and buy the twin time. Then go accept a crap job with a crap regional making crap. The only thing that will change entry level wages is getting rid of pukes like this guy who is going to buy his time because he obviously doesn't give a rats a$$ what he will be making when he enters the bleak market of regional FO's. You guys are a dime a dozen. Just keep it up while the regionals and their mainline partners laugh all the way to the bank!

Hugh Jorgan said:
Not if you come equipped with a penis.
Be prepared to be called a sexist by the left-wing politically correct crowd around here. I was viciously attacked the last time I simply told the following:

About 9 months ago we knew the cargo company I was flying for was in the process of being sold to a lousy company that none of us wanted to work for. Being nearby Cincinnati we all applied to Comair. All of us but two had degrees. All had spotless records and great work histories, super attitudes, clean cut etc. Most had 3000+ hours of hard IFR time, mostly multi.

The ONLY one to get a call and the ONLY one to get hired was the lone female in the group with the lowest time and no degree. And get this, she was hired but her class date was pending her reaching 200 hours multi. As soon as she got the time she called and was given the next class.

IHF

Lequip said:
LOL, Another aviation Whore. Go break out the credit card and buy the twin time. Then go accept a crap job with a crap regional making crap. The only thing that will change entry level wages is getting rid of pukes like this guy who is going to buy his time because he obviously doesn't give a rats a$$ what he will be making when he enters the bleak market of regional FO's. You guys are a dime a dozen. Just keep it up while the regionals and their mainline partners laugh all the way to the bank!

You're a freakin' dumbass. You have no idea what's going on at the entry level in aviation.

I Hate Freight said:
All of us but two had degrees. All had spotless records and great work histories, super attitudes, clean cut etc.

IHF

Super attitudes? I know some at Eagle that would disagree with you.

It's a small world, my friend. Keep it above the table.

Low multi v. low multi

Buzo said:
I went to Alaska with 1150 and 45 hours of multi and got a job flying a 1900. I flew there for about 8 months and moved back and got a job at a regional. It is a way to build multi turbine.
Nice effort on getting the job. However, getting a regional interview as a street applicant with such low multi is very much the exception.

People who go through Comair (DCA) or Mesa ab initio programs get interviews with their parent airlines because they went through their programs. Street applicants who apply to the same airlines need much more time.

More realistic times these days would still be 1500 total-500 multi and your ATP, even if the regionals advertise lower mins. The quality of the applicant pool drives the true hiring mins. Competitive times would be at least 2500 total and no less than 500 multi, with much more multi preferred. Icing on the cake would be turbine and/or 135, etc. time.

Finally,
The ONLY one to get a call and the ONLY one to get hired was the lone female in the group with the lowest time and no degree. And get this, she was hired but her class date was pending her reaching 200 hours multi. As soon as she got the time she called and was given the next class.
This is just plain wrong, under any standard. No matter who you are, what you are, if you're male, female or neuter, or how old or young you are, everyone deserves a fair and equal chance - the same chance being given to anyone - as long as everyone meets the same qualifications. Any kind of gender, sex or any other kind of bias or favoritism is wrong and not fair (yes, we know life is not fair). No, I am not anti-woman. Some of the best students I had were women. They were great gals, great people, great pilots, highly motivated, and fun to be with and to instruct.

Last edited:
English said:
Super attitudes? I know some at Eagle that would disagree with you. QUOTE]

No you don't. I'm one of the pilots who loves being there and it shows every time I go to work. I haven't uttered a single complaint to a single person there since the day I started. Not one. Sorry, but you have me confused with someone else.

IHF

Latest resources

Back