• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any news for CAL furloughees?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know how many of our pilots decided not to take all of their vacation? We need to start posting names.

I have yet to hear a Captain say much of anything about the 147 or don't pick up open time. Just take a look at any given day how fast trips are picked up on both f/o and cap side. Love the excuses too, my dog had to goto the vet so I picked up this trip. F' that, seems that the scab legacy goes way beyond those with a letter at the end of their employee number.

The best thing about coex was the people, the worst thing about cal is the people. Time for this pilot group to stand up and grow a pair. Rant over.

That's the head-in-the-sand syndrome so many CAL pilots suffer from (like SFR): "Hey, my life is good, don't mess with it! And, no, I'm not going out of my way to help anyone else, and I don't care what goes on in the pilot group if it doesn't affect my pay!"

You better not mess with my reserve system. I don't care about the lines.

I better go, gotta meeting with a Super Scab today for my scab in training class. I am almost done with that class, take the final next week.

For anyone interested we have a mock picket line crossing at Greenspoint Mall on Jan 16th at 10am. We have hired actors to actually yell and throw spit. Should be a real blast.

SFR, your anti-union attitude is surprising and disappointing. Keep it up, I know who you are and what goes around comes around.

That being said, I could care less if some pilot picks up open time. That is life! If you want fair you should choose a different job.

Hey thanks for that classy post in a thread trying to give furloughees information. If you could care less about guys getting on property, thats your choice to have the "i am so great to still have a job, i am better than all those morons who stayed at Eagle while i racked up my PIC time at ASA, I am so much better than all those idiots who got hired after me at CAL and got laid off" attitude, but don't rub it in my face. Keep your pathetic ideas to yourself or start a new thread on your "******************************bag" mentality regarding fellow aviators. Thanks in advance!

You better not mess with my reserve system. I don't care about the lines.

I better go, gotta meeting with a Super Scab today for my scab in training class. I am almost done with that class, take the final next week.

For anyone interested we have a mock picket line crossing at Greenspoint Mall on Jan 16th at 10am. We have hired actors to actually yell and throw spit. Should be a real blast.

Make sure and wear your backpack and IPOD!
Tell MCDU we said, "hi."
You'll recognize him by his homepage pic.
Click the link below!

Exactly, I'm guessing it's another login for Poco. Don't believe anything that scab, bragging, idiot who tries only to piss off others.

Was tht meant at me? How is $120K bragging? Our payrates are published on the net, public information. It's no secret. I was just showing "pokemyhole" how stupid she is for constantly taking shots at CAL pilots.

I still did $85k my second year as WB F/O. But I guess that's bragging too, eh?

Was tht meant at me? How is $120K bragging? Our payrates are published on the net, public information. It's no secret. I was just showing "pokemyhole" how stupid she is for constantly taking shots at CAL pilots.

I still did $85k my second year as WB F/O. But I guess that's bragging too, eh?

Guess how much money I am going to make at CAL this year??? Zip, unless someone has some information and we get back online. Now, back to the topic of the post.

Latest resources

Back