• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any news at F9?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You can still apply though. I heard that you can write it off on your taxes. Hopefully they'll call you and me down in the spring for an interview in the big D. Good luck!

I would love to, but Im too scared to go sit PILOT #6000 at this AGE.

I kinda feel like its the "Housing Bubble", I dont want to be invited to the party too late.

Good luck

CYA

I love it. Give us a break, dude! You are in our territory, dropping prices and dissolving yields to steal market share---------->You guys are like cancer man, and no matter how big you are "little old " Frontier will try its best to COMPETE!

Do you have your application in with us?

CYA

My friend I've "been there got the t-shirt." I left F9 and am now a captain at SWA. I made my comment because I really do like the scrappy attitude.

I will also say that you have your work cut out for you. I specifically asked upper management if F9 was a target. The response was " I just don't see where there is room in Denver for 3 airlines." Look at our October and November schedule ramp up in Denver and tell me what you think that implies.

I mean no ill will to your pilot group. I absolutely loved my time and if you had ever read my previous postings on F9 you would see that I have the upmost respect for Sam Addams and his legacy but it's not Sams airline anymore.

Gup

I think that your November ramp up in denver speaks more tothe fact that you guys have airplanes on a firm delivery schedule and you have to fly them somewhere! Regardless of whether Denver is making money or not, you guys need to fly these airplanes somewhere. Perhaps Denver is a market like the long haul ones, where you will give up on it in a few years? whaddya think?

"My friend I've "been there got the t-shirt." I left F9 and am now a captain at SWA. I made my comment because I really do like the scrappy attitude.

I will also say that you have your work cut out for you. I specifically asked upper management if F9 was a target. The response was " I just don't see where there is room in Denver for 3 airlines." Look at our October and November schedule ramp up in Denver and tell me what you think that implies.

I mean no ill will to your pilot group. I absolutely loved my time and if you had ever read my previous postings on F9 you would see that I have the upmost respect for Sam Addams and his legacy but it's not Sams airline anymore.

Gup"

What an arrogant, pompass statement....we should all leave F9 and go and become a Capt. at SWA. Or we all should've followed your footsteps. Do us all a favor and go back to the SWA threads and leave us alone with the "Airline that is no longer Sam's". What kind of statement was that. I DID go back and read your posts and came to the conclusion that you should go back to "upper management" and ask them for the Lotto numbers for Saturday.
Maybe you could find another venue to focus your time on instead of the flightinfo F9 board.

Captain Guppy,

Not only are some of your employees arrogant, your management team is worst. THis kind of attitude is the kiss of death.

Good day,

CYA

-deleted-
:)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back