• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any "Latest & Greatest" About Atlas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cliff, you are a jackass! Plain and simple. You know nothing of the DC-8 and make a stupid comment based on what you saw on a webpage??? You truly are a remarkable moron. More like an idiot savant. Firstly, Stars Away is an alright operation. They have two very decent DC-8's and have European approval. Never heard of them and you write anyway. I cannot believe you man. Years of your rubbish on this board as if you are in the know. YOU DO NOT KNOW! Please find another hobby you clown.

Oh and btw, I was trying to help the DHL/Astar guys. Stay out of it.

Had to post this hear to make sure he reads it. Cliff If I were you and on probation/new hire at Atlas, I would be very careful posting info on this board mate. I thought you would have learned by now but you have not!

Atlas just started ramping up the hiring again. The latest is the pool to be drained by Fall, 2012.
Taking delivery of new airplanes throughout the year.

cliff
ANC

I'm curious,

How do you know this information? I've been at Atlas for many years and they don't tell me anything. Are you friends with people in management or something? Just curious..thx

If you want more details, PM me....or you can just read other's posts on the topic on various message boards...they are all saying about the same thing.

cliff
AGT

Had to post this hear to make sure he reads it. Cliff If I were you and on probation/new hire at Atlas, I would be very careful posting info on this board mate. I thought you would have learned by now but you have not!

Speaking of a horses rear-end. You sir are completely classless! Do us all a favor and disappear!

Is it classless to call someone when you know they are full of it? I am not the only one who thinks this btw. And bahumba, its not about you so bugger off mate. I get why you are defending Cliff though. Makes perfect sense!

Is it classless to call someone when you know they are full of it? I am not the only one who thinks this btw. And bahumba, its not about you so bugger off mate. I get why you are defending Cliff though. Makes perfect sense!

Your response is about as stupid as the rest of your rants.

Latest resources

Back