• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any "Latest & Greatest" About Atlas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All we have left here at NAA is 5 767's for the military, and a lot of that is drying up. We just let 42 guys go at the end of the month. I hope you guys have something else planned for them.

Last edited:
I've been working at a Fractional for the last 8+ years. I always wanted to work for Atlas since my regional days. Can someone tell me if there will be any hiring this year and if so what's your first year pay and schedule like. Thanks.

I've been working at a Fractional for the last 8+ years. I always wanted to work for Atlas since my regional days. Can someone tell me if there will be any hiring this year and if so what's your first year pay and schedule like. Thanks.

I just spoke to the HR Manager at Atlas. She said they are done hiring for the year. The just finished up their last interviews for the 767. Maybe they will start again at the end of the year.

I just spoke to the HR Manager at Atlas. She said they are done hiring for the year. The just finished up their last interviews for the 767. Maybe they will start again at the end of the year.

Then why did they go to the job fair in November? Kind of waste, huh?

Then why did they go to the job fair in November? Kind of waste, huh?

In November, the classics were going to be parked at the half year point, meaning a need for a couple -400 classes in the early part of the year. With the parking being moved up, classes are now full with classic guys/gals.

Classics will be parked Feb. 29th. Latest bid shows 20 slots for new hires, 10 for 744 ANC and 10 for 767 CVG, and that's with all the Classic guys taking their new spots. Training center can only handle so much, so i think some Classic guys will sit at home for a while. New hires will come from the pool (40-60 guys?), but they ran interviews in Feb. I think once the 767 program gets going, it'll pick back up. It's just been a slow start.

Still making a profir while many of our competitors are hurting is a good thing. Here comes the 747-8 along with the leverage. I hope the 747-8s are the game changer that our leadership and Boeing say they are because they sure change the balance sheet.

Latest resources

Back