• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any "Latest & Greatest" About Atlas?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The rig will pay huge and the hourly rates went up significantly. Always room for improvement. The retirement contribution and vacation could be significantly better. The paychecks will tell the story over the next few months.

As far as time off, my lines to bid from were 13-14 days of work. Leaving 17-18 days off next month. That seems pretty good to me.

Do your lines give you trips with layovers flying for specific airlines, or do you start at a gateway and then wait to be assigned specific flights? Are there certain trips or routes or airline customers that are more popular or not as popular? Which longer trip has been your favorite so far?

Godspeed!

OYS

Do your lines give you trips with layovers flying for specific airlines, or do you start at a gateway and then wait to be assigned specific flights? Are there certain trips or routes or airline customers that are more popular or not as popular? Which longer trip has been your favorite so far?

Godspeed!

OYS

Asking about Atlas....General Lee, I am shocked, I thought you always said that Delta was the best any pilot could ever hope for? Is it the threat of your pilot group selling out your job to Delta Connection, Southwest moving into Atlanta to cause an even further "capacity reduction", or Big Jet envy to compensate for something else?

Asking about Atlas....General Lee, I am shocked, I thought you always said that Delta was the best any pilot could ever hope for? Is it the threat of your pilot group selling out your job to Delta Connection, Southwest moving into Atlanta to cause an even further "capacity reduction", or Big Jet envy to compensate for something else?

Not Lee, but I do correspond with him on here. I don't think either of us would like your longer schedules, but he'd have to agree with that himself. Not me, I have a wife that wants to see me, along with our daughter. I don't know how you do it, relationships must be tough. I just wondered what type of lines you guys bid and for different customers. I enjoy my 4 and 5 day trips on the mini-bus, and I will bid the Whale someday if I want to see more of the world, or the 767, or the A330, you get the picture. I guess you were turned down at Delta? Lots of hostillity in your post, I guess GL really got under your skin obviously. Btw, the capacity reduction is mainly RJs, and Southwest is actually reducing the number of AT flights in ATL to a total of 175 flights per day, and will probably keep fares high to pay for that merger. Also, I moved up 58 numbers this month due to retirements, and I bet Lee did too.

Godspeed!

OYS

Last edited:
Not Lee, but I do correspond with him on here. I don't think either of us would like your longer schedules, but he'd have to agree with that himself. Not me, I have a wife that wants to see me, along with our daughter. I don't know how you do it, relationships must be tough. I just wondered what type of lines you guys bid and for different customers. I enjoy my 4 and 5 day trips on the mini-bus, and I will bid the Whale someday if I want to see more of the world, or the 767, or the A330, you get the picture. I guess you were turned down at Delta? Lots of hostillity in your post, I guess GL really got under your skin obviously. Btw, the capacity reduction is mainly RJs, and Southwest is actually reducing the number of AT flights in ATL to a total of 175 flights per day, and will probably keep fares high to pay for that merger. Also, I moved up 58 numbers this month due to retirements, and I bet Lee did too.

Godspeed!

OYS

you gotta admit, here's an airline with less than 1/20th the size of the DAL fleet, and yet their revenues, profits and market cap are, way, way, way, way, way higher as a percent of their relative size. Not to mention, today's Atlas captain makes as much as a DAL captain, if not more with the 2xmonths salary profit share check. Not bad..

Godspeed!

OYS

If you really aren't GL (which is a really big IF), and you are flying the bus, then I am sorry. My hostility was not meant for you. It was the other half of the fence that I can not stand.

Latest resources

Back