Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any good pranks to pull on my Flight Attendent?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Better be careful. In this hyper politically correct day, if you're a male ( and god forbid a white one) and you offend a female or minority, you're guilty until proven innocent.

Inline gives good advice....

If you're some white boy up front and you mess with a black stew in the back, you're gonna have those idiots Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson so far up your a$$ you won't believe it. And this will be AFTER you've been fired!

Tell her you have an excess supply of "prop wash" that you no longer need and want to sell and that you will split the money with her if she can get rid of it.

Or,

Have her call your local aviation supply company and order some "flight line" because you ran out on your last trip.

Hahaha, I pulled the same thing on my wife when she was working at an FBO. Got home from flying one morning and me and the MX guys got her good. :)

We have a winner! You should microwave that bag so it feels warm to her though.....about 98.6 degrees.

And be sure it doesn't have 'special' chemicals inside to dampen smell and biohazard status. If they have the chemicals, you'd be filling bags for sure. :puke:

Sounds like you like her to me ... how about you punch her in the arm and ask if she will go to the winter formal with you ...

Seriously, do you really want to deal with the BS of possibly getting fired because you messed with the F/A.

(I did love the barf bag gag though)

Hey, ultra, I like your quote. I'm frustrated with out of shape people. Especially the ones who are able bodied, with healthy knees/joints that CAN run and excercise but don't.

Oh, I guess I was too hard on 'em G100. Give 'em a break. We can't protect stupidity....

Nope ... my guess is he and his flying buddy were sitting around the bar not getting laid (especially by the F/A) and thought it would be funny to post this. Once they sobbered up it could not be deleted.

Latest resources

Back