Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any good pranks to pull on my Flight Attendent?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SevenDos

Ludacris Speed
Me and my buddy are flying with a girl who is a total bitch and we want to mess with her. Need some suggestions. I got a few in mind, but I need some new ideas. It's a Gulfstream 2 if there is anything type specific.

How about exceeding the speed of heat?

Tell her you got a Lav over temp light and that she needs to dump as much ice as possible down the sh*tter to keep it from going up in smoke! Make sure you tell her to make sure the PAX don't know what she's up to because Mr and Mrs John Doe Millionaire are nervous flyers! HAHAHAHA

Tell her you have an excess supply of "prop wash" that you no longer need and want to sell and that you will split the money with her if she can get rid of it.

Or,

Have her call your local aviation supply company and order some "flight line" because you ran out on your last trip.

The vomit bag trick requires at least one can of cream soup of your choice:

1) put the soup into an airsickness bag
2) have one flt deck crewmember hold the bag as if it was used by them
3) chime the attendent in and ask her to dispose of the bag
4) as she takes the bag, the OTHER flt deck crewmember grabs it and tips it up to the mouth commenting "nevermind i'll take care of it"
5) you might get sprayed by the real thing from the flt attendent...

The vomit bag trick requires at least one can of cream soup of your choice:

1) put the soup into an airsickness bag
2) have one flt deck crewmember hold the bag as if it was used by them
3) chime the attendent in and ask her to dispose of the bag
4) as she takes the bag, the OTHER flt deck crewmember grabs it and tips it up to the mouth commenting "nevermind i'll take care of it"
5) you might get sprayed by the real thing from the flt attendent...

We have a winner! You should microwave that bag so it feels warm to her though.....about 98.6 degrees.

Me and my buddy are flying with a girl who is a total bitch and we want to mess with her. Need some suggestions. I got a few in mind, but I need some new ideas. It's a Gulfstream 2 if there is anything type specific.

Better be careful. In this hyper politically correct day, if you're a male ( and god forbid a white one) and you offend a female or minority, you're guilty until proven innocent.

Latest resources

Back