• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any good news................?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The good news? Fischman is stille STUPENDOUSLY awesome! Oops. Wrong thread again......

Actually, on the good news front. I have no a$$ left because I flew it off this tour. Would have flown more but we had a few, er, em, anomalies with the airplane. And we had a brand new Marquis customer in the Gulfstream. The rich folk are starting to realize the world hasn't come to an end and they still need to do business and they need private aviation to do that business. Even the Pretender in Chief is starting to say the economy isn't that bad. Of course, he's now running for re-election so it may be wishful thinking on his part :rolleyes:

I also have seen a uptick in the amount of flying. This tour was study, last tour was very busy. Hopefully things will start to turn. Something needs to happen.

Do you know that OBAMA signed the stimulus package on the same desk where Clinton got his packege stimulated?

Nice try at a joke, but truth is funnier. First Obama did not sign the stimulus in the oval office. He signed it here in Denver att he Museum of Nature and Science. The desk he used was from the governors mansion. That desk had been purchased by the previous Republican governor on sale and at non-union store.

Who the hell asks their furniture store if they are unionized or not, and who the hell cares? Just curious, I did some furniture shopping recently and that thought never entered my simple little brain.

All I can say is I'm relishing that the Bristol Palin "we love each other and we'll be getting married soon---look at our family values" campaign sham has been exposed.

They stuck the redneck punk father in an expensive suit, put an engagement ring on Bristol's finger, had the "happy couple" hold hands on stage with Bristol holding Sarah's baby at campaign events and they thought that would fool voters..... :rolleyes:

Thankfully (most) people aren't that fukcing stupid...

Who the hell asks their furniture store if they are unionized or not, and who the hell cares? Just curious, I did some furniture shopping recently and that thought never entered my simple little brain.

The owner of this furniture store, Jake Jabs, is the face of the company, American Furniture Warehouse. He is as well known in Denver as the greatest football quarterback ever, John Elway. He has even been made fun of on South Park because status in Denver. Last fall he was a big backer of anti-union Amendment 47. He used his notoriety and company in many commercials backing 47.

The owner of this furniture store, Jake Jabs, is the face of the company, American Furniture Warehouse. He is as well known in Denver as the greatest football quarterback ever, John Elway. He has even been made fun of on South Park because status in Denver. Last fall he was a big backer of anti-union Amendment 47. He used his notoriety and company in many commercials backing 47.

I love that Jake got roasted...that made my whole month. I like to think my "NO ON 47" yard sign helped a little... :laugh:

You got to be kidding me. There has been one response remotely related to the thread title - by gutshotdraw. The rest of you idiots launch into assaults on everything else in the world.

For some of us, myself included, we have been recently put on the outside looking in. We miss being on the inside (you know - job - paycheck those minor things) and this thread was started hoping there may be some positive news to report.

If nothing positive to report, then don't. The non-aviation thread is only a little further down - post that stuff down there if you wouldn't mind.

Yeah,

In addition to the new Marquis customer this week, I'm told we recently sold shares in the G-550 worth about 500 flight hours a year to a previous client that needed more lift.

We're in the middle of a very strong month here at XOJET...the hours we had booked going into the month of March were an all time company record, and the pace has kept up with our peak months. Hopefully it's a good sign of things to come for everyone! (not in any way implying that our level of activity is a barometer of the industry as a whole...just wishful thinking)

Latest resources

Back