Any good news................?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FastJP4

Just wondering if there is ANY good news to report from the Frac's? Anyone seeing an increase in the right directions as far as flights/live legs? Any glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel yet?

If Obama would stop slamming aviation in general, I think things wouldnt be so bleak. He sure loves to take that 747 out of the ole hangar for a nice spiffy ride here and there.

Rocker...shouldn't you be studying for your checkride instead of making politcial commentaries.

BTW.... the goat farm is expanding everyday thanks to all your friends in L/A.

I need to go wash my feet now.......

Praise Allah!!!

The good news? Fischman is stille STUPENDOUSLY awesome! Oops. Wrong thread again......

Actually, on the good news front. I have no a$$ left because I flew it off this tour. Would have flown more but we had a few, er, em, anomalies with the airplane. And we had a brand new Marquis customer in the Gulfstream. The rich folk are starting to realize the world hasn't come to an end and they still need to do business and they need private aviation to do that business. Even the Pretender in Chief is starting to say the economy isn't that bad. Of course, he's now running for re-election so it may be wishful thinking on his part :rolleyes:

I saved a ton of money on my car insurance!

Even the Pretender in Chief is starting to say the economy isn't that bad. Of course, he's now running for re-election so it may be wishful thinking on his part :rolleyes:

Hey Mr. Limbaugh, is that you?

I wish John Mccain was in office:
-both wars won
-the economy right on track
-there'd be peace in the Middle East
-America's popularity running high, even the French like us
-Al Qaeda defeated
-no more illegal inmigration
-crime down by 99.99%
-instead of global warming we'd have global cooling
-people wondering if he is in reality Batman....

did I miss anything? keep in mind he's only been in office 100 days

Do you know that OBAMA signed the stimulus package on the same desk where Clinton got his packege stimulated?

keep in mind he's only been in office 100 days

Ummm... not even 60 yet. The arithmetic police have arrived.:smash:

I have to admit it, my liberal friends were right!

They told me if I voted for McCain, the nation's Hope would deteriorate, and sure enough there has been a 20 point drop in the Consumer Confidence Index since the election, reaching a lower point than any time during the Bush administration.

They told me if I voted for McCain, the US would become more deeply embroiled in the Middle East, and sure enough tens of thousands of additional troops are scheduled to be deployed into Afghanistan.

They told me if I voted for McCain, that the economy would get worse and sure enough unemployment is approaching 8.8% and the new stimulus packages implemented recently have sent the stock market lower than at any time since 9-11.

They told me if I voted for McCain, we would see more "crooks" in high ranking positions in Federal Government and sure enough, several recent cabinet nominees and Senate appointments revealed resumes of bribery and tax fraud.

Well I ignored my Democrat friends in November and voted for McCain, and they were right - all of their predictions have come true!
[/font]

I wish John Mccain was in office:
-both wars won
-the economy right on track
-there'd be peace in the Middle East
-America's popularity running high, even the French like us
-Al Qaeda defeated
-no more illegal inmigration
-crime down by 99.99%
-instead of global warming we'd have global cooling
-people wondering if he is in reality Batman....

did I miss anything? keep in mind he's only been in office 100 days

It was John McCain running. Not Chuck Norris.:cool:

Besides. Obama is more like the Puppet in Chief. He's got Bill and Hillary's hands up his ass.

How can anyone not see that Bush left this ship in a VERY nose down attitude? Did you think a new President was going to just arrive and right the ship? The US economy is massive and doesn't turn on a dime. It's going to take time and that fact is true no matter who sits in the oval office.

Latest resources

Back