• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another Reason to Avoid the Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Thank you for making my point! All these sites rehash things that muslims did more than 200 years ago. Read my original post please. It took me a whole two seconds to debunk your post.

Our numbering system is called Arabic numerals. Muslims are credited with inventing Arithmetic, Algebra and Trigonometry.

I'm no historian, but..... The mathematical achievements credited to Muslims predate the Prophet by several millennia. See Wikipedia.

I guess it is time to play cowboys and muslims.

FBI: Extremists seek school bus work
By LARA JAKES JORDAN, Associated Press Writer Fri Mar 16, 7:07 PM ET

WASHINGTON - Suspected members of extremist groups have signed up as school bus drivers in the United States, counterterror officials said Friday, in a cautionary bulletin to police. An FBI spokesman said, "Parents and children have nothing to fear."

"Have nothing to fear"

Now, let's not panic here....

So as not to offend anyone today let's bring in every white-haired, over 60 year old female driver and interview them.

Then we'll start with the men who fit that description

Then all working Moms looking for a little part time money while the kids are at school.

Then every blue-eyed, blonde hair person with Nordic ancestry.

Maybe, in about 3 years time, we'll get to all the single male muslims who are also members of "organizations" currently being tracked by the FBI.

I'm no historian, but..... The mathematical achievements credited to Muslims predate the Prophet by several millennia. See Wikipedia.

You are correct. Islam has actually set back the people of the middle east!

Latest resources

Back