• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Annual Bonus Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wait! What? You mean getting to eat the left over catering ISN'T considered a bonus? ;)

Roughly a month's take home pay BEFORE the Feral Government took 40%. I feel your pain, NJ...

TC

Zilch here, same as last year. Before that we would receive something, but nothing spectacular.
Seems the norm according to the pay surveys.

Well, for the first time ever, I (and my copilot) each recieved 4.3% of our early income (before taxes) as a year end bonus. Like I said, first time ever though (although, this is our first year with these owners).

I got about a 3% Bonus as well as 32GB 3G iPad (for personal & airplane use)

Co-pilots get a smaller bonus because they are not managers, I am really not sure how it is calculated. Captains get up to 10% of base salary. Senior Captains get up to 30% of base salary. Everyone participates in the restricted stock programs, those awards are based on your annual performance evaluation.

Do most of you get get your bonuses around this time of year?

At my last company we would received our bonuses around the last week in Feb. This is after 4Q and Annual reports were out and employee evals were tallied.

My curernt company, we receive our bonuses in Aug because our fiscal year ends Jun 30.

Do most of you get get your bonuses around this time of year?

At my last company we would received our bonuses around the last week in Feb. This is after 4Q and Annual reports were out and employee evals were tallied.

My curernt company, we receive our bonuses in Aug because our fiscal year ends Jun 30.

working for a small private department, an envelope on the last trip before xmas.

At a Fortune X company - review at end of year, notification and bonus end of Jan/mid Feb.

Thanks for all the great input/intel. Our Company usually does at a minimum 5% maximum 10% depending on company earnings. Bonuses are handed out by the second week of December. They also complete a salary evaluation along with pay raise to start Jan 1.

Small 91 department, got 6% and feel lucky for that. Last year it was 2%

Latest resources

Back