• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Annual Bonus Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last year: 10% of annual salary. This year's bonus based on fuel performance as a percentage kicked back to the flight department and divided amongst the pilots. Not a big fan of that but I guess it's just a sign of the times. Also get the "nice to have a job, eh?" line every now and then. Not a big fan of that either but sustained employment is more important to me at this point. Overall the boss has been pretty fair and I'm just feeling very fortunate to have a job with the amount of talent out there looking for work. The game has changed and you just have to bite your lip sometimes and look at the bigger picture.

On my last job it was a percentage based on base salary and seniority with the company, the amount of the bonus was keyed on the net profit of the company. The bonus was given twice a year one at in June the second in October just in time for Christmas.

The highest yearly bonus for me was $100,000.00, lowest was $2,000.00 one year when the company had a negative profit, but the boss still gave out the small amount so we could have something.

I get a 13th paycheck paid in December. The 13th paycheck is straight pay with no housing allowance. Makes for a nice Christmas.

Cheers-

I've never received any bonus other than a couple of Pizza Hut coupons from ATA during bankruptcy. Allegedly, we're supposed to get about 10% of annual compensation as bonus on the account I'm flying for now, though I'm not holding my breath. I'd rather get 8% in cash than have it stepped on to the tune of 40% by the time the feds and the company get done with it.

when my boss and oil man starts makeing real money again then I might get a bonus. Until then I am just gald to be here making 120K flying a g2 and a king air

At my last corporate gig, we got a month's pay as a Christmas Bonus. I did not know anything about it, so it was a very welcome surprise. They also let us take family on weekend trips, and would airline us home over major holidays.

Remember those days, Spaceball1 ?:cool:

At my last corporate gig, we got a month's pay as a Christmas Bonus. I did not know anything about it, so it was a very welcome surprise. They also let us take family on weekend trips, and would airline us home over major holidays.

Remember those days, Spaceball1 ?:cool:

Buddy.....How I miss those days!!!! :D That was a lot of fun!! Maybe you can get me on at SWA when all is done and we'll go fly together more!!

:beer:

I remember a certain trip where I airlined home and you (as a day hire pilot) hung out in Lake Tahoe to study and ski. What was I thinking! I should have stayed to ski! :rolleyes:

Yes, that gig was a 13th paycheck and we received a nice profit sharing check to the 401K.

1st year I got nothing.

2nd year I think it was a bag of baked cheese crackers or something and maybe something with pecans.

3rd year... dont remember, maybe it was the pecans.

4th year was around $2500 gross as was the 5th year.

This year is still to be determined.. the years where money was invovled I didnt get a call until the 23rd or 24th telling me there was a check.

Im sure in corp aviation the numbers will be all over the place as you have seen so far.

a years subscription to the Jelly Of the Month Club! "Clark, that is the gift that keep's on givin!"

LOL,you beat me to it> Damn thats a funny movie!

We get 10-15%/annual salary plus a Honey-Baked Ham or Surf & Turf for two around Christmas. I pick the ham because it would be cruel to the kids if we made them Mac-n-Cheese while my wife and I scarfed on the surf & turf.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back