• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Annoying crap the CA/FO does

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your reading comprehension isn't that great, is it?

Actually, it is. I got a perfect score on the ACT and SAT and my vocabulary is faultless, nay, immaculate...as well as my reading comprehension and retention...it may not be usual for you, but your post was clear and you aquitted yourself well in expressing through your writing your feelings as well as the kind of small-balled, spineless, dic***less, brainless, thoughtless, wombat you must be. No, I believe I understood your post, after all, since you wrote it YOU must understand it, and I am highly doubtful that you could understand anything I couldn't! It's possible you're not cut out for the front of an airplane which requires a crew. Have you thought of a career in, say, food service? Sweet dreams, D***bag!

This one of those threads that you are compelled read end to end in hopes that there might actually be something somewhat interesting to read and then you finish and just think "wow, that was a complete waste of time."

-Goose

as the kind of small-balled, spineless, dic***less, brainless, thoughtless, wombat you must be.

A wombat? That is kind of random, isn't it? I mean really... Does this guy really display wombatesque characteristics?

Come to think of it, I don't even know that the hell a wombat even looks like.

Ah well, thanks for the entertaining post!

Actually, it is. I got a perfect score on the ACT and SAT and my vocabulary is faultless, nay, immaculate...as well as my reading comprehension and retention...it may not be usual for you, but your post was clear and you aquitted yourself well in expressing through your writing your feelings as well as the kind of small-balled, spineless, dic***less, brainless, thoughtless, wombat you must be. No, I believe I understood your post, after all, since you wrote it YOU must understand it, and I am highly doubtful that you could understand anything I couldn't! It's possible you're not cut out for the front of an airplane which requires a crew. Have you thought of a career in, say, food service? Sweet dreams, D***bag!

The grammar seems pretty good but as I read between the lines I am having trouble discerning whether she is PMSing or postal.

A wombat? That is kind of random, isn't it? I mean really... Does this guy really display wombatesque characteristics?

Come to think of it, I don't even know that the hell a wombat even looks like.

Well its kinda this cute little thing...

Actually, it is. I got a perfect score on the ACT and SAT and my vocabulary is faultless, nay, immaculate...as well as my reading comprehension and retention...it may not be usual for you, but your post was clear and you aquitted yourself well in expressing...

You misspelled 'acquitted'...

Since you were bragging about what a grammar-warrior you are, the rest of your post has been invalidated.

Other than that, good job.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back