• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Annoying crap the CA/FO does

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kids? Who cares about your kids. Kids are just a holding back the extinction of the human race.
Religion? Hmmmm, my girlfriend has a girlfriend. Thou shall give thanks!

I like it when my Captain get pissed at me and threatens not to let me fly any more legs. I tell him "Go ahead, I still get paid the same weather I fly or not!."

I gotta say B to the B. You have youre (sic) Trolling skills down. The intentional misspellings for the Spelling Police, bringing up OLD threads...etc...

You're (sic) trolling is quite excellent. To(o) funny.

Enough time has passed, it's ready to start a new CA vs. FO thread.​

To the CA's:
1. I am not "your FO". Please do not refer to the guy you are flying with as "my FO". Same goes to FA's.
2. When you call for a Checklist, you should actually be ready to respond to it. Me: "T/O data and Speeds", CA: fumbles around for 2 minutes trying to set speeds....then, "Set".
3. Quit centering the heading bug when I am flying. I promise you, the plane will not veer violently off course if the heading bug is 3 degrees to the left.
4. I could care less about your church or your kids. Seriously... Religion and Kids can stay at home.
5. Don't leave your friggin flight case on the floor behind the center pedestal. Put it in the damn place beside your seat. No, I don't like scrambling over your bag every time I step into/out of the cockpit.

6. Are you wearing cowboy boots?​

Shut up and get me a cup of coffee or ill demote you down to something that will involve you touching $hit with your hands......

Latest resources

Back