And done .....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ha! What "ab initio" program?

They'll just go back to hiring anyone who can fog a mirror like they once did..

Wonder how some of the senior guys got hired in the first place?

you mean like 15 years ago?:rolleyes:

G4 you're a complete turd.

You say "the market is why we'll be paid more". I got news for you dork, if and when we get a pay raise it will be entirely due to the unionists you despise. However you'll be the one saying we got because old guys are leaving the industry. Christ you're and idiot.

You lose just a teensy-weensy bit of credibility when you post something like this while calling somebody ELSE an idiot.

Jusssssssss sayin'

Maybe to those that are easily offended by THE TRUTH.

I'm pretty sure my record is 99.9% accurate thus far. I'm happy to keep company with those that share that kind of accuracy. Idiots be us all.

As for the pre scab aka "the scratch", he's never had any credibility to lose.

Jussss sayin ;)

G4 you're a complete turd.

You say "the market is why we'll be paid more". I got news for you dork, if and when we get a pay raise it will be entirely due to the unionists you despise. However you'll be the one saying we got because old guys are leaving the industry. Christ you're and idiot.

You comprehend with the same proficiency as you spell and construct sentences. I am just saying the shortage will help our negotiators. That's all. Not denigrating the union at all.

Sorry, I'm a product of the Texas public school system. They never really cared much about spelling or sentence structure. They were/are more interested in teaching folks to speak clearly, with integrity, and remembering the Alamo.

Sorry, I'm a product of the Texas public school system. They never really cared much about spelling or sentence structure. They were/are more interested in teaching folks to speak clearly, with integrity, and remembering the Alamo.

I take it that LBJ and a lot of the other Texas policicians somehow missed those classes, but learned to spell.

Interesting. :D

Latest resources

Back