• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

And done .....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think I made some headway with BOTH of my flying partners this week and even the Dude may be coming around. We're getting there.

Results matter. And Monday's events showed even the true believing Kool-Aid drinkers that the game plan is GETTING RESULTS.

So many are getting "on board" to create leverage, we have to be careful not to violate any laws. This is not a call for illegal job actions, just a call to let the company know that they must continue to listen to this pilot group. We are serious. We want an industry contract that pays us for the job WE do. Not the job OTHERS do.

I think I made some headway with BOTH of my flying partners this week and even the Dude may be coming around. We're getting there.

Results matter. And Monday's events showed even the true believing Kool-Aid drinkers that the game plan is GETTING RESULTS.

The Dude is definitely doing some heavy thinking, amigo. I was raised and nurtured in a totally anti union household, so I keep trying to keep an open mind. It sure is good to have Harry Potter gone, and the Union had a lot to do with that.

The Dude is definitely doing some heavy thinking, amigo. I was raised and nurtured in a totally anti union household, so I keep trying to keep an open mind. It sure is good to have Harry Potter gone, and the Union had a lot to do with that.

So are you ready to help lift in these final 85 days?

We are running out of time. Thinking isn't going to cut it. Action will. Leverage will.

Are you ready to be part of the process or still on the fence "thinking"?

Crickets.

So are you ready to help lift in these final 85 days?

We are running out of time. Thinking isn't going to cut it. Action will. Leverage will.

Are you ready to be part of the process or still on the fence "thinking"?

If you get a personality transplant, please let me know.

If you get a personality transplant, please let me know.

Lol I will but this one is pretty awesome.

Are you ready to join yet? We're running out of time and going to I'm thinking about it really isn't helping.

When you get a spine please let me know.

Latest resources

Back