• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are just a repulsive human being.

I know isn't it great!!!

How exactly did you own the process?

This isn't over but the boat is starting to turn.

Are you going to join us yet???

Without going into too much detail (I don't have any details,really),this is an indifferent thing. It will become apparent at some point in the future whether we change direction or continue on the same path. Until then I'm pleased, but not satisfied.

Please don't insert a sokolism on this great day. This is excellent news for all of the employees at NetJets. Adam and Bill will get this place back on track.

Please don't insert a sokolism on this great day. This is excellent news for all of the employees at NetJets. Adam and Bill will get this place back on track.

Congrats.

I'm sure the mood is quite different in CMH.

Hopefully there will be more to go. A true house cleaning is going to be needed to effect change and send the message that Sokol/Hansel era is over.

Congrats.

I'm sure the mood is quite different in CMH.

Hopefully there will be more to go. A true house cleaning is going to be needed to effect change and send the message that Sokol/Hansel era is over.

Agreed. More need to go. I'm sure they've already started looking for another job.

From a contract negotiations point of view, it's basically an indifferent thing until we know exactly what course the new guys plan to set in negotiations.

From a morale point of view, it's fantastic news!! We just demonstrated the power of this pilot group. I'm sure there were a lot of factors involved, including complaints from clients, but I have no doubt the heat this pilot group generated played a very large part in his departure. He was brought in for one very specific purpose: to bust the unions at Netjets. And he failed miserably at it. Not only aren't we demoralized with our tails between our legs as hoped, but there are twice as many unions on property than when he started. EPIC failure!

Whether we truly have something to celebrate remains to be seen. Personally, I think the fight will continue and heat up. WB isn't going to suddenly tell the new guys, "Oh what the heck. Give em a great contract!".

For now though, some excitement is in order.

Keep rocking the boat.

Congrats to NJASAP. Who says informational picketing doesn't work? The union brought the heat and Hansel is gone. That by itself is was worth the trouble. Good systemic pounding all fronts. No such thing as bad press, unless your ultra sensitive to it; Omaha.

All depends.

If Buffet is still in charge, this is just a re-arrangement of deck chairs.

If Buffet is going to allow NetJets' new EMT make the decisions, it will probably be an improvement since it is hard to imagine anone worse than Hansell.

I'll wait and see how the next month, or two goes.

If the beatings continue, Buffet is still behind the curtain.

Fair enough. I'll rescind my former edict and offer an apology.

Time of course will tell. But in the meantime, union busting was the only claim to fame that Hansell had. And he failed. He never rated the position in the first place. If they want more of the same, then I'm sure njasap will accommodate. Fight force with force. This, along with the law suit and dweeber fired proves, not lying back and enjoying it is the way to go.

Latest resources

Back