Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hopefully things will get better and you guys get a win-win TA

Hopefully things will get better and you guys get a win-win TA

Please stop trying to inject yourself into everything.

You don't hope, you don't care, and you wish we wouldn't.

Disingenuous at best.

It's a great day your posts try and ruin it.

For those of us reading this without a clear knowledge of all the puzzle pieces, is this a good bad or indifferent thing?

I know Jordan being gone is great but I also seem to recall some jubilation around a month ago at the same time Johnson left but unsure if that joy was related to him leaving...

Was he the one who sent the incriminating emails about trampling on the union?

Thanks for the briefing in advance. I'm really hoping this is good news for you guys.

Disingenuous at best.

What you want a loose-loose? Get used to my posts, it is a public site. The ignore fucntion works very well I understand, and if you cannot stand the heat it may be a way for me to go away. Thanks for no name calling.

BTW the post allows me to easily follow this thread, and I am interested in what happens there because I have so many friends working there. and I hope they continue to be able to work there. Enjoy your summer off, will we see more or less posts?

Last edited:
What you want a loose-loose? Get used to my posts, it is a public site. The ignore fucntion works very well I understand, and if you cannot stand the heat it may be a way for me to go away. Thanks for no name calling.

BTW the post allows me to easily follow this thread, and I am interested in what happens there because I have so many friends working there. and I hope they continue to be able to work there. Enjoy your summer off, will we see more or less posts?

It's not a public site it's a membership site.

As for the summer who knows. It's nice to have choices.

As for your friends, I'm sure they would be happy that you're so negative on their outcome. They probably see it very differently.

For those of us reading this without a clear knowledge of all the puzzle pieces, is this a good bad or indifferent thing?

I know Jordan being gone is great but I also seem to recall some jubilation around a month ago at the same time Johnson left but unsure if that joy was related to him leaving...

Was he the one who sent the incriminating emails about trampling on the union?

Thanks for the briefing in advance. I'm really hoping this is good news for you guys.

Without going into too much detail (I don't have any details,really),this is an indifferent thing. It will become apparent at some point in the future whether we change direction or continue on the same path. Until then I'm pleased, but not satisfied.

It's not a public site it's a membership site.
you are right a membership site open to anyone with a credit card, very selective.

Disingenuous at best.

You are just a repulsive human being.

Latest resources

Back