Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

An opportunity to regain 76 seat flying bypassed?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't forget all the lawsuits from the regional lifers. They will sue for a fair integration. They have nothing to lose.

Yeah, the regional lifers are such losers. Guys that have for whatever reason stuck around a company for 10-20 years really suck compared to us studs that escaped in our late 20s or early 30s.:puke:

I'm not a fan or supporter of the RJDC, and don't agree with guys that thought their Comair seniority entitled them to left seats at DL. I would, though, argue that guys with 20 plus years at OH watching their company continually lose pay, benes, and flying to other DCI carriers have plenty to lose.

Yeah, the regional lifers are such losers. Guys that have for whatever reason stuck around a company for 10-20 years really suck compared to us studs that escaped in our late 20s or early 30s.:puke:

I'm not a fan or supporter of the RJDC, and don't agree with guys that thought their Comair seniority entitled them to left seats at DL. I would, though, argue that guys with 20 plus years at OH watching their company continually lose pay, benes, and flying to other DCI carriers have plenty to lose.

Regionals were never intended to be a career destination. The entire pay and benefit structure is set up on that premise. Management has no incentive to change it because of the never ending availability of wannabes that will work for the current pay and benefits.

Last edited:

I didn't say they were losers. Lifers was not meant to be an insult. They knew what they signed up for. To fly bigger airplanes for more money, you have to quit your regional.

Right, explain this to me.......Ive been industry saavy for over 20 years now.....Why did NWA and Delta NOT capitalize on the opportunity to recoup 76 seat flying with the Compass flying???? Seriously, this could have opened the door to re-integrating some of the Comair, ASA, Compass and various DCI 76 seat flying to bolster the pay scale to yesteryear and reverse/reallocate the industry slide to what we all bitch about.....Is the NEW Delta too proud??????? Shame on you guys if so, you now have NOTHING to bitch about if this is the case,,,,,,Discuss....this is to hear the opinions, not flame.

I think DALPA negotiated a $600 million bargaining credit in BK for future 76 seat scope to capitalize on the 76 seat flying.

Hey Texx....look...another dead horse....

This one might make 10 pages.....

Latest resources

Back