• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ameristar Loses Both Chief Pilots & 4 Dc-9 Captains +++

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mm is gone, and the 121 chief. plus a whole gaggle of 121 pilots. AH and TG are still hanging around like an upaid bill.

JUSTTHEFACTS, I doubt you know anything about their 121 company, and have you ever considered leaving a chief pilot position if you got a better opportunity somewhere else?
I know I would!!

JUSTTHEFACTS, I doubt you know anything about their 121 company, and have you ever considered leaving a chief pilot position if you got a better opportunity somewhere else?
I know I would!!
Doesn't take much for it to be a better deal than Ameristar.

MM is now flying checks in the aero commander for central air southwest...

I know I would!!

First of all what do want to say about the 121 ops at Ameristar....... Looks like you been there a while,,,??

I also know that the guys who left all made a great decision to leave AMERISTAR......... IT does not matter where they went..... They wont be treated like crap anymore,,,,,

As far as 121 ops there,,,,, Lets see,,,, Since the Chief Pilot left,,,, well its about to get worse,,,,,

Let's see....... as for the 135 side, MM is going to Burlington Northern, AH might still be waiting on SWA, hopefully he gets it. The 121 side lost the chief pilot to a private flight department, of which the name presently escapes me. The 121 side lost one 73 capt to flex and three and a half 9 capts to a 75 operator.

Let's see....... as for the 135 side, MM is going to Burlington Northern, AH might still be waiting on SWA, hopefully he gets it. The 121 side lost the chief pilot to a private flight department, of which the name presently escapes me. The 121 side lost one 73 capt to flex and three and a half 9 capts to a 75 operator.

half a captain?

He was in the middle of getting typed. Captain transition.

You are correct,,,,, But the only thing you left out is WHY all those guys left. Not to often you lose BOTH Chief pilots in the same month. Then 4 captains, 2 f/o's and god knows how many more.

I am curious to see what you have to say on that. I am sure you know it was because they were all treated poorly. As is everyone at Ameristar.

Latest resources

Back