Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Justthefacts

There were a few more who left or who are leaving,,,,,

Any young guy's trying to build time will not get it there,,,,, I would hate to see some young guy go there,,,,,,

more to come,,,,,,

So your saying I have a chance to be the new Ameristar Cheif Pilot? Tell me were to send my application!:rolleyes:

Hi!

I'll go tell PilotYIP that the job is open...

cliff
YIP

So is Shrek still there, where did MM or Andy go??? Was is so inconceivable that I left...now it is given then it was taboo!!!???
....let us not forget those who have given their lives because this was a place with a descent reputation!
Hopefully MM got SW as he well deserved it!!! TG was the best....demolitions can be somewhat dangerous I here!!!!
TW can eat all of it...the only person to whom I wish bad luck...TAKE CARE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES...and we will take care of your equipment!!! Oh...what was it you were taking care of....how many turns did I spend on an A/C that was HARD DOWN???
Can you just fly it 900 miles??? I CANT TAXI THE SOB SO NO>>>ITS STUCK!!!!!!!!

Best to the guys that have to deal with this BS...the hiring is up...so now you don't have to worry about that smell!!!!...its the LAV...not YOU!!!!

Tex

I havent heard anything to back up what you are saying. Then again, I dont give a crap anymore.

Latest resources

Back