• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ameristar Loses Both Chief Pilots & 4 Dc-9 Captains +++

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hate to be the bring you bad news, but these types of defections are happening at a lot companies. Ameristar may not be the shinning example of the best job in the world, but the fact that many people are moving on is not an indicator that they are the scumbags of all of cargo either.

I hate to be the bring you bad news, but these types of defections are happening at a lot companies. Ameristar may not be the shinning example of the best job in the world, but the fact that many people are moving on is not an indicator that they are the scumbags of all of cargo either.

Ok how about this SPORT, people would rather risk being sued for breach of contract than work in the crap-hole that is Ameriscare. They aren't moving on; you make it sound as if they hate to leave the place; they are running the fvck away and most can't wipe the grins off there faces. Try not to espouse on stuff you know nothing about.

Ok how about this SPORT, people would rather risk being sued for breach of contract than work in the crap-hole that is Ameriscare. They aren't moving on; you make it sound as if they hate to leave the place; they are running the fvck away and most can't wipe the grins off there faces. Try not to espouse on stuff you know nothing about.

Ok, sport, how about this. I won't name names, but I know of one company that won't even consider Options pilots because the that company thinks of them as a bunch of cry babies on forums like this. It may suck over there, but trashing the company on this forum will do you no good. Further, it will hurt your coworkers by giving them a bad rep. I suggest you can it for the time being.

Ok, sport, how about this. I won't name names, but I know of one company that won't even consider Options pilots because the that company thinks of them as a bunch of cry babies on forums like this. It may suck over there, but trashing the company on this forum will do you no good. Further, it will hurt your coworkers by giving them a bad rep. I suggest you can it for the time being.
I can see that you never worked at Ameristar. I have and what most people say about it is true. It is THE scumbag cargo hall of shame leader!

"can it?"

Clever retort leave, me a moment to think of a snappy rely. Alas your last verbal(written) quip stung me so deeply I am rendered speechless at the strength of your argument. You sir/madame are without equal on this message board.

don't hijack this thread,,,,,

The subject was on Ameristar and that they treat people like ****,,,,,,, and they are a SCUMBAG company,,,,,

IT is at the top of the list for places to AVOID,,,,,,

Especially for the young guys,,,,,, Their 121 ops are no better,,,,,,

If they were then the 121 Chief Pilot would not have left,,,,

The seniority list on the 121 side is going backwards and will only get worse when the last 737 cargo bird goes away,,,

Rouge, a cosmetic used to color the cheeks and emphasize the cheekbones.

Did you perhaps mean to say Rogue?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back