• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MX.

cliff
GRB

Lastnight another Cpt and I did the same run as Dan and Terry did two weeks ago. It was a clear night and we asked them to give us the same vectors as they gave them for the Ils. We got the 220 heading and the same instructions to descend from 10k to 9k. I asked them where we were in relation to the site and he told us it was off of our left wing 1-2 miles. The area is pretty clear with one small mountain and tower located about 5 miles away at 7190ft hence the 9k ft altitude. The crash site is located about 15 miles from the airport at an elevation of 5700ft. This was no way a CFIT accident in my opinion. Lets let the NTSB figure out what happened and then decide who's fault it was.

To Mrs. Hughes and Mrs. Patty I give you ladies alot of credit for posting on here and reading all of this. There are alot of morons on this board who like to think they have the answers for everything and everyone. There are also alot of experienced pilots who know alot about AJI and flying. Dont make decisions on what you read on here but do listen to the common theme regarding the situation. I look forward to seing you both this saturday.

Bonzi

By the way Danny aka "FreightJock" thanks again for taking charge of the donations for their families. Your a good guy and very well trusted with the guys still here at Aji.

FALCON20DRIVER YOU ARE A VERY CRUEL PERSON. SOMETIMES THE WIVES ARE ON AS WELL. TO ALL OTHERS THANK YOU AND YOUR PRAYERS ARE APPRECIATED. IF ANTBODY WANTS TO SHARE STORIES OR GET UPDATES YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT swnhc@yahoo>com OR CALL 972-757-7656 I MAY NOT ANWER ALL CALLS BUT I WILL TRY. THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE. AUTUMN PATTY (TP'S WIFE)

Autumn,

I pray to God that you are able to find peace with this tragic situation. I know my wife worries all the time when I fly and I don't think she could cope with my loss.. I won't try to say anything to make you feel better.. you need to grieve and only time will heal your pain, if only a little.

RIP my brother freight dogs!

Last edited:
To Mrs. Hughes and Mrs. Patty we are so sorry for your loss. Sincerest Regards to yall for being able to read a post that has as many negative/assinine comments as this post has seen. You are very strong and may time heal your hurt...but never take away from the love for aviation! Please Private Message me and let me know where and what time I may pay my repsects on Saturday!

Regards,

Tex

Last edited:
This was no way a CFIT accident in my opinion. Lets let the NTSB figure out what happened and then decide who's fault it was.

To Mrs. Hughes and Mrs. Patty I give you ladies alot of credit for posting on here and reading all of this. There are alot of morons on this board who like to think they have the answers for everything and everyone. There are also alot of experienced pilots who know alot about AJI and flying. Dont make decisions on what you read on here but do listen to the common theme regarding the situation. I look forward to seing you both this saturday.

Bonzi

I totally back what BONZI said...he is right in his opinion and I back what he said. Miss hanging out with you bud...good call! The rest goes unsaid...I already said it in the prior post!

Lastnight another Cpt and I did the same run as Dan and Terry did two weeks ago. It was a clear night and we asked them to give us the same vectors as they gave them for the Ils. We got the 220 heading and the same instructions to descend from 10k to 9k. I asked them where we were in relation to the site and he told us it was off of our left wing 1-2 miles. The area is pretty clear with one small mountain and tower located about 5 miles away at 7190ft hence the 9k ft altitude. The crash site is located about 15 miles from the airport at an elevation of 5700ft. This was no way a CFIT accident in my opinion. Lets let the NTSB figure out what happened and then decide who's fault it was.

Bonzi

By the way Danny aka "FreightJock" thanks again for taking charge of the donations for their families. Your a good guy and very well trusted with the guys still here at Aji.

Thanks Bonzi! The Fund is doing nicely, thanks to many generous and thoughtful people on this forum and fellow pilots of AJI. Unfortunately, Freight Jock (Me) has been suspended for getting mouthy with the Website Master. I promise to behave now. :D

I have nothing to say to Ameristar other than Thank You. They have been nothing but kind and have done thier absolute best to return my husband to me. I am very grateful for all they have done. Now it's time to let the healing begin and rasie mine and my husbands children the way he wanted me to. There is nothing I can do about what happened it's done and I must now concentrate on our babies. I thank you all for all the wonderful things you have said about our husbands. Hope to see all you guys in Dallas.

I now they sound very sincere like they care very much, but please for your own sake don't deal with them unless it is through a lawyer. There are many of us on this forum that know the company very well so we are speaking from experience. Please protect yourself.

I now they sound very sincere like they care very much, but please for your own sake don't deal with them unless it is through a lawyer. There are many of us on this forum that know the company very well so we are speaking from experience. Please protect yourself.

Very True.

Make sure you have a lawyer & sue them. Cuz they will definitely "stab you in the back"

AJI=Back Stabbers

Latest resources

Back