• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ameristar Fatal Crash Last Night

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dan I am a better man and pilot for having known you and flown with you! You always lived life to it's very fullest and not just anyone can say that. You continue to be an inspiration to me in so many aspects of my life and will certainly be missed. I will never forget you!

Your Sundance Brother,

Ryan

Autumn and I would like to thank everyone who donated to our families. Fly safe guys, we will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.

Elizabeth Hughes, Autumn Patty and Families

I just heard about this. As an ex freight dog, a pilot and as a friend, I want to say I am very sorry for your loss. I don't know what else to say except that if you need anything, please pm me.

Fly Safe,

-Jp

Soon Ameristar's luck is gonna run out. The FAA will and probably already sees a pattern here.....a lear crash almost every two years.....Hope they would look into AJI's SHODDY maintenance.....

Why? Look at Texas jet and grand air. it took years to shut them down. wait their still in business.

Ameristar may be facing other problems. I am even getting Ameristar resumes, there may be a mass exit in process?

I think the mass exit has been happening all year here. Since I started over a year ago, we've gone from +70 pilots down to about 28. Now we have as many airplanes as pilots on the 135 side.
It's like I said on another thread: there are better paying jobs, with better schedules, better airplanes, and better treatment available to us now. I don't know what they're gonna do. They can't seem to hold onto the new guys who are still under contract either.

Latest resources

Back