Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
you have your story I know the truth.. we all know the ending...let it go.. why cant you respect the memory.. no conspiracy.. what happened happend thats the end of it it couldnt be stopped anymore than any other misshap that occured at any other company... shocking isnt it... how about we take a 5 min break at let it soak in or if you prefer take this time to send your resume out... call 1800 368 5387 for fax info or send your resume to [email protected]'s looking out for you..
Im thinking about changing my user name to pilotADS... Ill hook everyone up with a good dry cleaner.. Oh yeah all we have is regular Kool Aid you may get a sugar high and a trip...wait is this an active aero trip?

Im sorry to sound like
Jus but hey lets cut the fat
sizzzle I like pork..taste good.. but greasy and full of fat

Im sorry to sound like
Jus but hey lets cut the fat
sizzzle I like pork..taste good.. but greasy and full of fat

wow....hats off to you! An almost haiku at 12:38 in the morning on flight info!!!!!!!

I talked to one of Ameristars mechanics this morning before my departure. He told me about JUS problems a few weeks ago and that thiings will change overthere drastically after Jan first (rumour off-course and 2nd hand to boot). He told me that his own company Ameristar was only in business because of 1 primary customer and hanging on by a thread.

So no need to bash JUS or tell JUS pilots that Ameristar is better. All of us FR8 dogs are just hanging in there and should support eachother. And BTW all of us FR8 dogs work for bottom feeders. I seriously doubt that one is really that much better then another. They're all the same unfortunately.

Who is your only customer, Oh its us, USA JET.:laugh:

you have your story I know the truth.. we all know the ending...let it go.. why cant you respect the memory.. no conspiracy.. what happened happend thats the end of it it couldnt be stopped anymore than any other misshap that occured at any other company... shocking isnt it... how about we take a 5 min break at let it soak in or if you prefer take this time to send your resume out... call 1800 368 5387 for fax info or send your resume to [email protected]'s looking out for you..
Im thinking about changing my user name to pilotADS... Ill hook everyone up with a good dry cleaner.. Oh yeah all we have is regular Kool Aid you may get a sugar high and a trip...wait is this an active aero trip?

What truth? What do you mean? Your very confusing.:confused:

believe it or not probaley about how long it takes for you to screw up a trip and for me to cover up thats why its like pork... whoops ..hush hush....why oh why

believe it or not probaley about how long it takes for you to screw up a trip and for me to cover up thats why its like pork... whoops ..hush hush....why oh why

I had no idea that they let 8 year olds fly at Ameristar. I think you are ill and need some serious help before its to late.

This feels so much like old times.. a cold war... but I'll give it to yall.... try to spread your propoganda till the end ,but hey when you back your truck to my airplane.. don't scratch the paint job..please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back