Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
also as the begining of this thread goes why in the heck would you dig up something that came up over 3 years ago.. you sadisctic terd why dont you attend to your cattering like the man slave you are and stop patronizing the rest of us ...also for the record there is no lawsuit she does not remeber a thing from that crash she is a luckey survivor let her live her life. You try to place blame but here is the reality things dont go as briefed sometimes how are you going to react ...Darmn I got my white shirt dirty..

also as the begining of this thread goes why in the heck would you dig up something that came up over 3 years ago.. you sadisctic terd why dont you attend to your cattering like the man slave you are and stop patronizing the rest of us ...also for the record there is no lawsuit she does not remeber a thing from that crash she is a luckey survivor let her live her life. You try to place blame but here is the reality things dont go as briefed sometimes how are you going to react ...Darmn I got my white shirt dirty..

Who are you saying dug this up???

eastbound and down loaded up and trucking where going to do what they say cant be done... we got along way to go and short time to get there watch oll pilot yip tell you the gosphel about how we'll get it done...aka call ameristar..hush..hush

eastbound and down loaded up and trucking where going to do what they say cant be done... we got along way to go and short time to get there watch oll pilot yip tell you the gosphel about how we'll get it done...aka call ameristar..hush..hush

OK Billy Bob:laugh:

AJI and JUS pilots are the same turds floating in different toilets. This pissing contest is absurd. Why argue over it? We do the same job, fly the same planes,fly the same crap around in bad weather and always in a hurry. Whats the point of the arguments?

Well...enough is enough. We get bashed time and time again and it gets old. Perhaps it was the straw that broke the camels back. There arent many threads that involve Ameristar that dont have PilotYip and the rest of his underlings saying something underhanded. As far as Ameristar getting sued, I dont know how it turned out. If you really want to know you can call our office and ask them.

AJI and JUS pilots are the same turds floating in different toilets. This pissing contest is absurd. Why argue over it? We do the same job, fly the same planes,fly the same crap around in bad weather and always in a hurry. Whats the point of the arguments?

Ah yes, turds floating in the toilet of life. Nicely put my friend. As for bashing, that was not my intension, I asked a simple question and got attacked. As for pilotyip, he's a butt kiss and really don't have much more to say than that. I don't dislike him or like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back